AM i doing this right?

Ok i have read some of the tips and things on these forums lately as i leveled a warrior mainly for pvp at first but now i also enjoy PvE but i just cant do any good at it. i tried fury which is practically the same set as my arms but with another tyranical beheader same ench same gem. with the recomended glyphs and talents for both specs. I currently find arms better single target and in raids and fury for HCs so im specced arms atm. But as arms i can only get 5.2k dps in VoA 25 with most raid buffs.
    Is this right, considering i have 5150 GS or something like that just i did more at that gear level on my other alts.
    and if not is there any easy upgrades for fury or arms i could get?
    and help such as addons welcome aswell. :
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eak&cn=Slashar

trying to replace pvp items btw.
    Also is it good to macro all abilities to heroic strike at this gear level or is it too much rage drain?
    When i started i asked what class was best and everyone said Druid

15+ Year Old Account

Re: AM i doing this right?

Only macro on fights where you take damage, especially at that gear level.
    Your average ilvl is around 239. I believe this makes Fury and Arms equal in terms of potential damage output, if you know how to play both equally. Get more gear and fury pulls ahead.

You're gemming for Arp but you can't reach the arp cap with NES. You really need to get another 200 armor pen to get the soft cap and make that gemming choice worth it. I'd go for the Agi 245 Ring (Dextrous Brightstone?), the 226 neck from Conquest? tokens, and farm Banner of Victory

R.I.P. YARG

Re: AM i doing this right?

Ty for the advise and yeh been farming for banner of victory and slowly getting emblam gear triumph first though, dps queus suck but yeh ty for the general direction
    When i started i asked what class was best and everyone said Druid