Cataclysm Profession Combos

I was trying to figure out what the best professions would be in terms of raw dps increase, atm its jc/chanting (unless your a platewearer, then its jc/bs).

any ideas? they said they are bringing back alchy flasks... and that engineering will be "more fun," essentially.

the only way the 3 crafting professions (tailoring, bs, lw) would be best is if you can only change stats if you have thoes specific professions. (chaing crit to haste etc.)

Re: Cataclysm Profession Combos

Bah ive been listening to my friend too much, as soon as i seen combo i immediatley thought c-c-c-combo-breaker!

On topic: Imo it will still be JC and BS because those extra sockets combined with awesome gems are the shizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía
    Bah ive been listening to my friend too much, as soon as i seen combo i immediatley thought c-c-c-combo-breaker!

On topic: Imo it will still be JC and BS because those extra sockets combined with awesome gems are the shizz.
    Assuming that they don't introduce some new perks to other professions that push them ahead. Or that the new JC only gems don't suck.

Point is we don't know yet. It's WAY too early to be speculating about profession min/maxing when we haven't so much as seen the new talent trees yet. I'm just going to stick with what I've got (mining/engineering) and if it turns out come raid time that I'm really hurtin with that combo, I'll consider my options then.

Too soon.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Jewelcrafting/Enchanting is BiS for no casters (unless something changed recently), as the proc on the Tailoring cloak enchant far outweighs the 48 or so Spellpower we gain from either of the two others. In addition, most of us also value Haste enough to have Engineering on the BiS list, though rarely along with Tailoring (due to the Tailoring cloak proc and the Engineering cloak enchant not mixing altogether too much).

Preferably, any two crafting enchants will be BiS in Cataclysm. They did a good job of that in WotLK, but it's not entirely there yet.