Putricide, ret seal

What seal do you use at profferser putri?

in 25man i just stik to the boss with vengenze and let the other dpsér do the adds, but tomorrow im going to try him 10man hardmode, and we will have 2 rets in the raid - what seal sould we use for him command or Righteousness

Normaly i would think Righteousness, but talked to a other ret the one day saying that command was better then Righteousness, even sigel target at some gaer point. is that true?

if its true would we be there by now were at 5700 and 6100 gs, i know some now will say uuhhhh gs dosent matter, but well im just trying so tell what kinda gear we have

Re: Putricide, ret seal

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi
    Both rets should use Seal of Vengeance.
    in phase 1 and 2 aswell?, in phase 3 i would swap to it, but i cant see 5 stacks be op at any point in the first 2 phases

Quote Originally Posted by yeto
    in phase 1 and 2 aswell?, in phase 3 i would swap to it, but i cant see 5 stacks be op at any point in the first 2 phases
    Assuming your tank is mobile and keeping Putricide somewhere near the ooze/gas blob, you should be able to keep your Vengeance stack up on the boss for the entire fight. If you play it smart, you can put yourself in a position so that when you get knocked back by the green ooze, you will land somewhere near Putricide and refresh your stack.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Assuming your tank is mobile and keeping Putricide somewhere near the ooze/gas blob, you should be able to keep your Vengeance stack up on the boss for the entire fight. If you play it smart, you can put yourself in a position so that when you get knocked back by the green ooze, you will land somewhere near Putricide and refresh your stack.
    Unless you're DPS can't drop the oozes and you loose your 5 stack on the boss because the Ranged DPS that get targeted by the Gas cloud always run away from the boss : /

Maybe once I have SM I can stay on the boss full time like those Rogues can :P

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yeto
    What seal do you use at profferser putri?

in 25man i just stik to the boss with vengenze and let the other dpsér do the adds, but tomorrow im going to try him 10man hardmode, and we will have 2 rets in the raid - what seal sould we use for him command or Righteousness

Normaly i would think Righteousness, but talked to a other ret the one day saying that command was better then Righteousness, even sigel target at some gaer point. is that true?

if its true would we be there by now were at 5700 and 6100 gs, i know some now will say uuhhhh gs dosent matter, but well im just trying so tell what kinda gear we have
    You have written way too many test messages, mate. :-X
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Use sov the whole time. Even if your stacks drop it's more dps.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Okay, thanks for the help

jus try not to let the stacks fall off, just keep your eyes on the timer and while you're running around dpsing add, make sure to tab real quick and give a crusader strike or DS on pp to keep the stacks at 5.

and of course you can't do this for tear gas ( the only time your stack could fall off! )

i use righteousness for p1 and 2 on this guy i also have the glyph for it, much better dps than with vengeance unless u wana juggle seals :P but that takes effort

Quote Originally Posted by bobodopalus
    i use righteousness for p1 and 2 on this guy i also have the glyph for it, much better dps than with vengeance unless u wana juggle seals :P but that takes effort
    And effort is blasphemy!!

Personally I have a tank who never manage to bring Putricide next to the oozes, so I use SoR in the first 2 phases.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Playing the "don't let SoV fall off" game is half the fun of this fight. Keep a SoV tracker (included with CLCret), don't get hit with any choking gas bombs, make sure you're always getting launched from the green ooze back to Putricide to land an autoattack on him, make full use of Nitro Boosts if you're an engineer...

Pewpewpew.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bobodopalus
    100% false.

SoV is better than any other possible seal on phase 1, 2, 3, and anything in between.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    make sure to tab real quick and give a crusader strike or DS on pp to keep the stacks at 5.
    The only thing that stacks - and therefore refreshes - the Seal of Vengeance DoT is autoattack, so hitting a Crusader Strike or Divine Storm won't do anything for you in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    100% false.

SoV is better than any other possible seal on phase 1, 2, 3, and anything in between.
    ^
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I play "bunny hop" in hard mode, except for in transition phases. Set up your SoV tracking on Clcret(I prefer bars instead of icons) and be sure to refresh stacks on PP for awesome fun.

Just don't feel down when combat rogues do 3k more DPS than you, because they're probably the most versatile spec with regards to adds and target swaps.