Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jabijin had been wondering what all the commotion outside the ship was. He had made it halfway up the ship's stairway when a large cannonball whizzed through the wall, snapping one of his tusks off. He stood immobilized shocked for a moment and thought to himself. "I have been growing that one for 3 years. Whoever is responsible for this will pay...."

Once on the deck he saw a very bizarre sight. Half a dozen magnataur had somehow made their way onto the ship, smashing anything they could find with crude, makeshift weapons. Jabijin ran to the side of the boat. The Night Elf named Valakin lay unconscious on the beach. "What have I gotten myself into this time..." he muttered as he jumped off the boat. As if he had set off an alarm, all the magnataur charged him when his feet hit the sand. He managed to decapitate one and blind another with a throwing axe before falling back to the ship.

"I can't fight them all. he thought. "I must find the dragon, perhaps he can help."

10+ Year Old Account
    Elrisil was able to grap her armor and weapons, but just after that, she heard the sound of a cannon firing and the sound of wood kracking and breaking. Surprised by this, she thought."What's this? Now these creatures even have cannons?"

She quickly equipped her armor and weapons, and after that she ran back to the stairs and noticed the water rising in.
    "The hull has been breached! We're sinking!?" She thought, and after that she looked around quickly to see if she could spot anyone else beneath the deck.
    "Anyone here? We need to leave quickly, else we will drown down here!

((Doubt it will sink totally as we are near a shore, but in the moment you can't think rather clear :P ))
    Elrisil Starspire's Biography

10+ Year Old Account
    ((ill be gone for another 4 days, theres lots of work to be done at my cottage.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Going on a Holiday for a few weeks, so no RP for in this thread , but if needed you can RP me and I'll catch up after I return ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm back!)) Jabijin was climbing back to the ship when he noticed that Valakin still lying unconcious on the ground being shaken up by a magnataur.

"He may not have given me the warmest welcome on this ship but he doesn't deserve to die either." He said to himself as he rushed back towards the magnataur and drove an axe into its head. He then threw Valakin onto his shoulder and ran back to the ship.

"Where is that damned serpent when you need him." Jabijin muttered as he raced through the ship's many rooms. He hadn't noticed the rapidly rising water until he got to the end of the corridor. Before he could turn around one of the room's door collapsed. Water and detritus poored in and blocked his pathway out. He looked at the druid recalling their shapeshifting abilities.

"Now would be a great time to wake up" he said to the unconscious Night Elf.

((stalling for time while we wait for Madgod's dragon to save the day....I dont see us winning this any other way. Also, WAKE UP VALAKIN!! Go Go Seal Form))
    Last edited by bajerman; 2010-08-09 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin woke up, turning into water form. He grabbed the troll and began to swim out.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((not sure many people are still following this thread, Valakin. :S))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry, as said, was on a holiday ))
    Elrisil didn't get any response to her yells and therefor decided it would be best to abandon the lower deck of the ship.

As she got back onto the deck of the ship, she was surprised and stunned bu the sight she had...

10+ Year Old Account
    The grunts had managed, with their combined strength, to take down about 15 of the magnataur. The remaining magnataur fled. However, taking out the magnataur had diminished the amount of grunts greatly, and now there were only five.

((Velena and Madgod and End'ghao, come on back to the story! And Ryker, if you still read this))
    ((Edit: WB Elrisil))

10+ Year Old Account
    Jabijin woke up several hours later with a massive headasche. It was night time. The beach was littered with magnataur corpses and dead sailors.

"Did I miss something?" he muttered.

10+ Year Old Account
    A ship full of trolls pulled towards the island. "Jabijin! Get on! Bring your friends!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Who's that" Elrisil asked. "Where are they from" "And more important, can we trust them?"
    She reached for her sword and shield waiting for what would happen next...

10+ Year Old Account
    The magnataur returned, in sheer numbers this time. "Get on or die!" a troll yelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Elresil didn't want to die she entered the ship, yet she was still cautious. "You never know what lies around the next corner".

10+ Year Old Account
    The trolls took them back to shore, somewhere to the north of Booty Bay. However, something seemed amiss on the way. Valakin had not returned with them. He was still on the island. The trip had been long and took a toll on all of them. They had to abandon Valakin for now. They left to do their own things.

((This is the end of the story. Thanks to all who participated. Valakin is left on the island, I have developed his story after that.))