Deleted

looking for an AH addon that lets me undercut easily

so far, i have tried 3 AH addons:

auctioneer had an easy post-ui, but undercutting the competition was a drag.
    Auctionator undercuts easily, but i waste a lot of time for each individual auction. it also does not allow to post more than 40 of a certain item.
    finally, quickauctions 3... requires a lot of setup to get it to work correctly, and i can't find some fundamental options.

so, i'm looking for an addon (or combination of addons) that combine the ease of posting using auctioneer's Appraiser window with the ease of undercutting from auctionator.

Re: looking for an AH addon that lets me undercut easily

AuctionLite
    help!

Deleted

judging from the description on curse:

Selling items: Drag an item from your bags into the "Sell" tab slot. Enter the number and size of the stacks you'd like to sell, adjust prices if necessary, and click "Create Auction".

Alt-right-click an item in your bags from any AH tab to load it into the "Sell" tab
    Click on any competing auction to undercut that auction
    Use the tab key to jump between fields
    Hit enter to start the auction
    this seems an awful lot like auctionator, and i found that hard to work with.

the UI should be like this (sorry for big image):

[img width=527 height=238]http://wiki.norganna.org/w/images/a/aa/AppTab.jpg[/img]

In my opinion, I find that AuctionLite is a simplified version of Auctionator
    help!

AuctionMaster is what you are looking for, simplistic but very functional.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/vendor.aspx

Cheers

Deleted

sorry, but auctionmaster is also not really what i am looking for.

i'm interested in several things:

1) a list of all the items in my bags that i can put on the AH, like in the SS i posted.
    2) easy and automatic price determination that undercuts the lowest poster on the market.
    3) price determinations for all items on the AH.

1) and 3) are supplied by auctioneer, but that addon does not support 2). i want to have an addon that determines the price automatically and transmits it to auctioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkrok
    AuctionLite

this sir

tbh quickauctions3, when setup, is very nice when you have a bunch of little things to setup. Now it lacks a tad in flexibility, but many of the real important things exists that allow you to post items in however big a stack with however big an undercut and at the same time make sure it doesn't post if that particular item is selling for less than a certain price. Auctioneer is still the biggest ah addon and for good reason to, you might want to check their website, I know their forums have specific macros to work with auctioneer that may provide the extra fuctionality you're looking for.