Thread: Haste Question

Haste Question

Greeting All,

I'm hoping to get some answers on what to shoot for Haste wise before I start gemming crit. I put my gear into rawr and it had me gemming sp/crit over sp/haste. I read 800 is the number and then I read 900, and I even read not tp worry about it at all and always gem sp/haste if possible. i'm at 970 haste and 45.50% crit with Molten and AI. Thanks for the help

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Haste Question

Gonna have to assume you should link your armory.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I take it you are a frost mage, in which case you should gem for haste since you will get your crit from your Fingers of Frost procs.

Dont forget to use Ice Armor aswell to match your spec and alert your offspring to not jam more than 4 crayons in their nose to avoid similar problems in the future.
    Winds of Creation, Daggerspine eu (8/8 25hc) is recruiting. Visit our webpage for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by inflames
    I put my gear into rawr and it had me gemming sp/crit over sp/haste.
    If you're using rawr, it'll tell you the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemos87
    I take it you are a frost mage, in which case you should gem for haste since you will get your crit from your Fingers of Frost procs.

Dont forget to use Ice Armor aswell to match your spec and alert your offspring to not jam more than 4 crayons in their nose to avoid similar problems in the future.
    Don't be silly. Nostril size varies and some kids can safely go to 7-8 crayon stacks before needing to clear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemos87

Or he's trying fire which has a minimum haste suggestion (800-900) and then you should start gemming for crit instead...