Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: As dusk unfolds [ SRP ]

Ryker and his men were slowly ascended the mountain pass when out of the corner of his eye he briefly saw movement through the clouds. "Hold" Ryker commanded his men. They kneeled down searching the skys with their weapons at the ready. "Sir I see movement on the ground, cant make it out through this cloud but... SIR! Its the ally flier and a troll!" Ryker loaded his gun as did his men. "Sir what should we do about the troll?" asked one of his men. "Shoot both of them down, the trolls a traitor to our employers" The goblins took aim and waited for the dragonhawk to take off and get within range.

Deleted

Taisha nodded, and smiled with a grateful expression. "Thank you." Moving carefully, yet somewhat fast, Taisha got up on the Dragonhawk. Here she started to whisper lowly. Though, now she spoke in Kalimag, and it was likely that the human would not understand much of what was said. "Wind of the north, I need your aid. Help me deflect the projectiles of my enemies, that me and my companion may remain safe"

A sharp wind seemed to shortly play with Taisha's hair, before it surrounded the Dragonhawk aswell. The winds of Northrend would now protect them slightly from projectiles. It woulden't be enough to completely deflect shots, but at least they would have a hard time hitting any vital spots.

Ryker and his men began firing at the troll and human, some bullets flew off course but the goblins continued to fire.

Relys wrapped his thick woolen cloak around him as he cautiously walked on the slippery, thin path on the massive peak. He had been dispatched to find a small pocket of Iron dwarves that were raiding the Frosthold.
    "Damned dwarves... why is the Crusade helping them, anyway?" Relys grumbled to himself. Patting his charger's snout, who rode behind him, he continued on until he heard gunshots. Carefully walking to the edge of the trail, he looked out. A goblin! And above him, just barely visible, was a blue dragonhawk.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Marcus' PoV

Marcus stood and shielded his eyes. "Looks like our company has changed their mind." He pointed in the direction of the departing goblins. "Good thing, seeing as how our damsel in distress has cut and run."

The night elf stood and looked in the direction Marcus was pointing. "Looks as if they are going towards Frosthold."

Interesting. While not fond of goblins he wasn't a fan of dwarves either, with all their drinking,dancing and "Watch Yer Back" business. He would go there anyway. The goblin band was obviously up to no good, and someone had to pay for the lost supplies that he was bringing back to K3 when this whole mess started.

Pulling his heavy gloves on tighter and pulling his cloak around him, Marcus said to the Night Elf, "I'm going to Frosthold. Join me if you like."
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Tyran's PoV

Back in the infirmary of Dalaran, Tyran grasped the hand of an old dwarf. The man had been suffering from minor bone aches, and was a frequent patient.

"I tell you, priest, there wern't nothing like that battle in ole' Alterac Valley. Nothin' like it."

Tyran nodded. The poor fellow was obviously lonely, and it would do no harm to humor him. "Tell me about Belinda, sir."

"Oooh, she were a right fearsome mage...."

Tyran tuned dwarf out, nodding every now and then. Where was Marcus, he wondered, he was due back from K3 ages ago. He gathered holy energy in his palms and expended it on the wrinkled dwarf, blessing him with fortitude.

Olisarra the Kind turned from her patient that she had just finished reattaching an arm to. Her blue high-elven eyes twinkled as she addressed the guard, "If I have to sew that back on ONE more time..." He winked and saluted with his healed extremity. "Yes, lady."

Now addressing the dwarf, she said, "Barim Frosthammer, it's about time we get you back to your home."

Crankily, Barim replied, "It's bloody cold in Frosthold, and no one can make soup as well as yon cook." Nonetheless, he gathered his pack and hoisted himself off of the cot.

Olisarra turned to Tyran, "May I bother you...?"

Tyran bowed. "Of course, lady." He placed his fur-lined cloak around his shoulders and followed the ancient dwarf out of the infirmary. Whistling, he summoned his snow-white gryphon. Patting her on the beak, he helped Barim seat himself on the large bird, then slid on behind the dwarf.

"To Frosthold."
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari was on his wolf , riding back to K3 unaware of the warfare going on . He was in a poor mood after yet another failed attempt at finding the Time Lost Proto Drake , it was the dream of any serious hunter .

All was silent and he heard gunfire from the North . He saw a Goblin aiming his shot at a man in no mans land in the middle of the storm peaks . 'Crusader watch out ' He called . The crusader did'nt notice . Gretari ran toward's the Crusader and knocked him over . At that moment a sniper was heard firing . It hit Gretari on the foot . The Crusader was alive . 'You can thank me later' Gretari said . Pulling the bullet out of his foot
    Insert Signiture here.