Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Your favorite Chuck Norris facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trest
    My all time favourite is:

According to Einsteins theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhousekick you yesterday.
    The only one i haven't heard. Made me lol.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Chuck Norris is the only person who can win a game of connect-a-four in 3 moves
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

10+ Year Old Account

1988: Campaigned for George Bush in the US presidential election.

Eldest of three sons born to Ray and Wilma Norris. Chuck's brothers are Wieland Norris (born July 12, 1943; KIA in Vietnam, 1970) and Aaron Norris. Aaron is the youngest of the trio, the proverbial "runt of the litter."

Father of Mike Norris and Eric Norris, the latter of whom is a professional stock car driver. Chuck also has a daughter named Dina, born in 1964. Diane Holechek is the mother of Chuck's aforementioned kids; of those three, Dina is the only one not mentioned in Chuck's 1980's autobiography, "The Secret Of Inner Strength: My Story." More recently, Chuck and Gena O'Kelly (his second wife) welcomed opposite-sex twins Dakota Alan (the boy) and Danilee Kelly (the girl). The twins' birthday is August 30, 2001.

Often trained with Bruce Lee.

6-time World Karate Champion; among those he faced for this title are fellow actors Joe Lewis and Steve Sanders.

He was the karate teacher of father-son actors Steve McQueen and Chad McQueen. The elder McQueen encouraged Norris to pursue a career in movies and television; allegedly, he told Chuck: "If you can't do anything else, there's always acting."

12/12/01: Received "Veteran of the Year 2001" honor at the 6th Annual American Veteran Awards.

In the movies where he's a police officer, Norris usually prefers to work alone (i.e. Lone Wolf McQuade (1983), Code of Silence (1985) and Top Dog (1995)).

Has 3 grandchildren by son Eric Norris; these include fellow actress Gabby Di Ciolli.

He has founded two of his own martial arts: Chun Kuk Do ("the Universal Way") and American Tang Soo Do.

He is the Founder of the National Tang-Soo-Do Congress (NTC) and the United Fighting Arts Federation (UFAF). Chuck is also President of the latter.

He has a 10th degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, and also an 8th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do...that is, the Korean (or traditional) styles of each.

His father Ray was killed in a car accident, shortly after cancer surgery. Part of Ray's throat and chin were removed; a tube was inserted in his trachea to help him breathe. Ray was thrown out of his car in the wreck, and the tube came out. Ray suffocated on the ground because no one at the accident site was aware of the tube.

His voice and drama coach was Jonathan Harris, of "Lost in Space" (1965) fame. Harris "taught him how to speak," by putting his fingers in Norris's mouth, and stretching the mouth wide open. Chuck names Jonathan as the only man in the world who could get away with doing that to him... which Harris was always proud of.

It is commonly believed that he was offered the role of "Sensei Jon Kreese" in the original The Karate Kid (1984). He reportedly turned it down, claiming he did not want his name connected with such a brutal and vicious character. This is, in fact, an urban legend; Norris himself has disputed it. While appearing on the February 9, 2006 episode of the radio show hosted by Adam Carolla, Norris stated that he was never offered the role at all.

Despite their vast political differences, he is friends with actress and comedienne Whoopi Goldberg. He was so impressed with a performance of hers that he tried, unsuccessfully, to get her a role in his film Invasion U.S.A. (1985).

Reader's Digest once noted a story of how Norris, true to his characters, prefers to find a non-violent way to solve a situation. Norris was in a bar once when a customer walked in and said to him, "You're in my seat. Move." Norris complied, and as the customer sat down, he recognized Norris. He then said, "Chuck, you could've kicked my butt if you wanted to. Instead of moving, why didn't you just attack me?" Norris' response: "What would that have accomplished?" Norris later said the experience resulted in him getting a new admirer and a new friend.

Is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the Machado Brothers.

As a child, his idol and favorite actor was John Wayne. Indeed, their on screen personas bear much in common. Both achieved their highest level of fame playing no nonsense good guys who were incorruptible and did whatever it took to make sure that justice was served and that the bad guys got what they deserved.

He is a staunch supporter of the Republican Party.

Is an NRA member.

Is a close friend of legendary writer and director John Milius, who was an uncredited co-screenwriter of Norris's movie Lone Wolf McQuade (1983). Milius credits this film, in part with inspiring him to craft the similar Extreme Prejudice (1987), four years later.

Enjoys playing golf and participates in many celebrity golfing events.

A website known as "Chuck Norris Facts" has been created as a parody of his career. Chuck is not offended by the website, in fact, has said he feels honored to have a website named after him and says he laughs when he reads the facts.

Participated on the TV show "The Contender" (2005) with fellow action superstar Sylvester Stallone.

Was a guest star on "The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular" (2003) honoring Bob Barker's 80th birthday. Other celebrity guests included Céline Dion, Ray Romano, Charlie Sheen and Larry King.

Was the initial choice for the character of Red Forman on the Fox sitcom "That '70s Show" (1998), but was still filming "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993), so he had to turn it down.

1004: Actively supported George W. Bush's campaign to become Governor of Texas.

8/30/01: Twins Dakota Alan and Danilee Kelly, with Gena O'Kelley, born.

1/20/01: Attended the first inauguration of President George W. Bush along with fellow longtime Republican supporters Sylvester Stallone and Robert Duvall.

Is only one of three Americans to achieve eighth-degree black belt status in tae-kwon-do.

2/14/06: Attended a Valentine's Day celebration at the White House, wearing black boots with his tuxedo. Singer Michael Feinstein capped the romantic evening by serenading the crowd, which included new Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, singer Wayne Newton and Senators Mitch McConnell and Joseph Lieberman.

2006: Campaigned for Republicans in the mid-term elections, in which Republicans wound up losing control of both houses of Congress.

Both his parents were half Irish and half Cherokee.

2006: He began writing a column for the right-wing political publication WorldNetDaily. In his columns he has expressed his beliefs that, among other things, evolution doesn't exist, those who are troubled should turn to Christ and "true patriots" would not support a separation of church and state. In addition, he also speaks on behalf of organizations pushing for mandatory prayer in public schools.

He is a born again Christian.

Served in the U.S. Air Force.

He and his wife both serve on the board of the National Council of Bible Curriculum in Public Schools.

Was to appear in Delta Force 3: The Killing Game (1991), but he withdrew following the helicopter crash during the making of Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection (1990).

Has played Ranger Cordell Walker in three different TV-series: "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993), "Sons of Thunder" (1999) and "Martial Law" (1998).

Was offered the role of Steiner in Game of Death (1978), but turned it down.

Publicly endorsed Mike Huckabee as his choice for Republican candidate in the 2008 presidential election.

Publicly condemned The Golden Compass (2007) as anti-Christian.

He is a close friend of President George W. Bush and his father, former President George Bush.

Hosted a fundraiser for Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee at his ranch in Navasota, Texas. Norris estimated more than 200 people paid at least $1,000 for a plate of barbecue and a chance to watch Huckabee play bass guitar with his band, Capitol Offense. Norris, who has frequently made public appearances in support of Huckabee, opened his sprawling East Texas ranch to the campaign and its supporters. (20 January 2008).

Portrayed by Ray Park in "The Legend of Bruce Lee" (2008) (TV series).

Close friend and admirer of Sean Hannity.

Best known by the public for his starring role as the title character in "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993).

On an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993), his co-star's, Clarence Gilyard Jr., character read the book, "The Secret Power Within," which Norris wrote himself.

He was made an honorary Marine in March 2007.

Had a daughter out of wedlock in 1964. He did not see her until she was 26.

Attended Hamilton Junior High School in Houston, Texas in the early 1960s before moving to Torrance, California.

Won in 2006 "The Jewish Humanitarian Man of the Year Award."

Although a very vocal conservative Republican and born again Christian, Norris has ruled out running for elected office himself.

Publicly endorsed former Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court Roy Moore for Republican candidate as Governor of Alabama in the 2010 mid-term elections.

Is a vocal secessionist.

Once went under Phil McGraw's training, and is his greatest student.

Was/is best friends with: George Bush, David Carradine, Steve McQueen, Bruce Lee, Sheree J. Wilson, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell and Clint Eastwood.

Had a hip replacement in 2009.

In 2005 he founded the World Combat League, a full-contact, team-based martial arts competition.

Lives in Dallas, Texas.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Deleted

Chuck Norris once bowled a 300. Without a ball. He wasn't even in a bowling alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    ^^^
    Chuck Norris wasnt knocked to the ground
    The ground jumped up to trying and hold him back from beating that paddle down

Mine is "Chuck Norris facts were old in Vanilla. Get with the times."

Quote Originally Posted by cpwlrd
    When bruce banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk, When Hulk gets mad he turns into Chuck Norris.
    So is Bruce Banner Chuck Norris then?

And by the way Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammellaar
    Chuck Norris doesn't push himself up, he pushes The Earth down.
    Technically, everyone does that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Chuck Norris didn't have to farm for his epic mount in vanilla, Ragnaros just gave him 30,000g for Chucks protection. After Chuck received the money he quickly decapitated Ragnaros with a swift roundhouse kick to the head and took his legendary mace. Never trust Chuck Norris to protect you.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Chuck Norris invented black.
    In fact he invented the entire spectrum of visible light.
    Except pink.
    ...Tom Cruise invented pink.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
    As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me. -- Scottish tombstone epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Kileak
    A few months ago, Chuck Norris did his jump-rope training while on vacation in Haiti.
    that is the best one i have ever heard
    Gnome Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Evocator
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
    Win

Mr T once beat Chuck norris in a game of tic tac toe... in retaliation Chuck invented racism

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a code 45-11...... a suicide

Chuck Norris can squeeze orange juice out of a banana

Chuck Norris once tried to wear glasses. The result was him seeing around the world to the point where he was looking at the back of his own head

When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, hes telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Chuck Norris can read your lips while standing behind you.

One day someone decided to put chuck norris's face on the toliet paper, he then used it after he took a dump and helooked at the paper and it was still clean, thats because chuck norris doesnt take crap from nobody

Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye

Go To Google and type in Chuck Norris then hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button its quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydian
    I fail to see how this relates to WoW, but sure.
    BARRENS CHAT BABY!!!!

Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land.

Lets face it as an action hero actor he is definitely B class. Outshined by all and sundry.

Fact Bruce Lee kicked his ass

TBH he is really only followed and hero worshipped by the anally retentitive trolls from wow.
    Spicie-Dk-85 Belgarian-Lock-84 Kazarth-Retardin-85 Jalax-Mage-85 Gord-Rogue-85 Krynn-Druid-83 Shray-warrior-85 Scara-Shaman-85 Castrielle-Spriest-85 Tegne-Huntard-85 Laquiel-DK-85 Aminae-HPriest-85 Wulfrica-hunter-85 Bogdrop-Holy-cow-57
    All these 85's to pay for, no wonder I am always skint.

10+ Year Old Account

Chuck Norris turns Frostmourne holy just by looking at it

Quote Originally Posted by Azranas
    gratz on your first post being complete shit
    People like you are the reason why I'm waging war on the Alliance and breaking apart the Horde.
    Professional 'Orcer'

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk
    We're complaining about a guy ripping off a site that's ripping people off to get access to info about ripping off players in wow?
    The irony on this one is amazing.