Distant Land Vs Cryptmaker

hey guys

1st an armoury link
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hadgar&cn=Quag

basically up until last night i had been running with Cryptmaker as my wep, as nothing better had dropped for me in any 10 or 25 mans. I raid with hit food and run with 21 expertise, hit capped, 1408 arp and am quiet happy with my dps on most bosses, comming in between 10-12k.

My question is this, i won Distant Land last night and ran it through Rawr and it told me to replace all gems with 20 arp and re-enchant my gloves with 20 agi - and if i do this my hit will drop down to 71, thats 192 below the cap... now im generally cool running at about 5% hit but 71 seems a bit insane. In this settup i will also drop to 1348 arp - not a massive drop i know but just want to see if anyone has been in a similer situation and can offer some advice.

Cheers Quag

Re: Distant Land Vs Cryptmaker

First of, the hit cap for a feral druid isn't THAT important, since you have a talent that gives you energy back, but if it's hard for you to manage a combo miss etc, then it's important.

Distant land is a nice upgrade, but then again, it's about managing a miss. IMO you should put 20 agi on your hands as rawr suggests, and regem your 20 hit to either 10 hit 10 expertise or 20 arp. You could always get the cloak from marrowgar 10 heroic.

EDIT: It should be notified that I do not play feral on a high level, but these are my 2 cents.

Deleted

Re: Distant Land Vs Cryptmaker

Cryptmaker is only worth using if it's the only way you can get to 1400 arpen. Once you collect a bit more arpen gear and can get to 1400 without it, you should switch it out for distant land or bloodfall.