Thread: Ancient games.

Deleted

Ancient games.

So anyone out there old enough to remember old games on such machines as the Amstrad cpc464 or the Commodore ViC20 for example.

I havnt seen many people that actualy remember any game older then Sonic which is pretty sad.

I still have a P200 for playing my old Dos games such as X-com terror from the deep and UFO enemy unknown (Back in the days where it used to say "A Graphics card").
    Or other memorable games such as Xenon2 or Jazz Jackrabbit (Yes I understand Jazz was a rip off, of the original Sonic :P).

Or a few others such as Renegade on the Amstrad or good old Harrier attack! (Is that an enemy plane or a spec of dirt on my monitor?).

Any other ones which I have forgotten feel free to remind me of :P

Re: Ancient games.

I'm strugglin to find a old commodore 64 game... it was awesome because i was a kiddo when i played it so my memories are totally distorted... you had to control a character in kinda platform 2D way, moving forward , killing stuff, it had pretty epic boss battles where you had to destroy all the parts of this robotic - like monsters, music was astonishing and u had like robot-idra-monsters screaming with flyng parts and shields ... i think u could jump and shoot with a laser gun , or a sword.... :