Thread: PvP Guilds

PvP Guilds

Sooooo I am from an RP realm, so pvp guilds are non-existent. What do PvP guilds do? do they just arena and what not or do they go on 15 man eots pwnage (40 man AV O.o???).

10+ Year Old Account

Re: PvP Guilds

They eat pie.. lots of it.. with 40 man.. in AV.. pie..

@on-topic: I have no clue, im thinking the exact same as you :P
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Deleted

I was in one in TBC, we usually did premades whenever people needed honor or just for fun (it was when you could do full premades). Many in the guild were having more than 2k arena rating, and some were even gladiators, so we used the guild as a tool to create arena teams and we also exchanged strategies. It was also a lot more fun to end up against one from your guild in an arena match.

Besides that, we did some world pvp from time to other, or we called for assistance if there was a gank fest going on (at elemental plateu and later with the Sunwell patch at Quel'danas).

Pvp guilds in my experience are just ppl who enjoy bgs and arena. However they tend to be short lived on most servers due to lack of interest or ppl wanting into pve guilds for access to bis pve trinkets and offset for pvp
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Most good pvp guilds are more like social hubs for people that enjoy arena.
    The only actual scheduled activity is, ironically enough, raiding. To be good in arena you need stuff from ICC so PvP guilds farm the shit out of the place like everyone else.

Ofc they do some premades etc. sometimes but that is more of a spontainous activity then anything really serious. 7

From all the short lived PvP guilds I've experienced they are just a bunch of players that share a passion for arena and constantly make guilds with meme influenced names. Socially the guilds that I have been a part of consist of people that argue with each other about who's the better ______, so and so is bad why they in this guild, LFM 5v5. Not to mention they host VoA and ICC's mainly to ninja stuff they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrahc
    From all the short lived PvP guilds I've experienced they are just a bunch of players that share a passion for arena and constantly make guilds with meme influenced names. Socially the guilds that I have been a part of consist of people that argue with each other about who's the better ______, so and so is bad why they in this guild, LFM 5v5. Not to mention they host VoA and ICC's mainly to ninja stuff they need.
    this