I have heard rumors....

Are locks getting a summable flying mount in Cata? ???

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I have heard rumors....

We will be getting a custom flying mount eventually.

We are not guaranteed to be getting it in Cataclysm. Its a fluff update and does not impact game-play.
    Druids Aquatic/Travel forms need updating first, and I would highly suggest to blizzard to reskin our pets second. If I had to guess, I'd say we will get a flying mount at level 90, probably in a later content patch (5.2 is what I'm sticking with)

If it's sooner, great, but remember that them spending time making us a flying mount is time not spent making raid rewards (achievement mounts) or improving other things that require updates.

inb4 TRH

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Actually think the new dances that many seem so upset about got prio but since we wont get new demons a mount isn't that far fetched even at Cata launch but as gherkin said. Noone knows yet.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

No I understand, I have a druid also and there Tree, Travel from is old and boring.

15+ Year Old Account

Yea and a flying mount is the model that the least ammount of people will use anyway since people tend to use epeen mounts if they got one and leave the "class mounts" to the casuals.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Yea and a flying mount is the model that the least ammount of people will use anyway since people tend to use epeen mounts if they got one and leave the "class mounts" to the casuals.
    In cataclysm, all flying mounts will go as fast as your fastest mount. Thus you can get that 310 mount and when its no longer cool to have, you revert back to the one you feel is awesome looking.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    In cataclysm, all flying mounts will go as fast as your fastest mount. Thus you can get that 310 mount and when its no longer cool to have, you revert back to the one you feel is awesome looking.
    Which the epeen mounts tend to do to a much larger extent than vendor mounts
    I will start using my green proto-drake again tho, missed it ever since I got it. IN MY FIRST EGG!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Which the epeen mounts tend to do to a much larger extent than vendor mounts
    I will start using my green proto-drake again tho, missed it ever since I got it. IN MY FIRST EGG!
    Damn, i thought i was special getting it in my fourth egg
    I still use the Netherwing Drake! It's just... nice. Granted i don't have a 310% mount but even if i had... 30% isn't that much...
    OT: nope, not this expansion. Blizz is thinking about giving warlocks a flying mount since 2.0 so... Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    inb4 TRH
    I now have a strange feeling we'll get trh with a Dreadsteed skin.

15+ Year Old Account

Black Proto drake > *

oh well Mir Head is kinda cool as well but I dont have it >

Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    Damn, i thought i was special getting it in my fourth egg
    I still use the Netherwing Drake! It's just... nice. Granted i don't have a 310% mount but even if i had... 30% isn't that much...
    OT: nope, not this expansion. Blizz is thinking about giving warlocks a flying mount since 2.0 so... Soon
    Since they have been thought of since 2.0, then they are obviously in no hurry 2 expansions later.
    Yes another for the collection, and one which only the minority will have class mount or not is still nice.
    Though I do agree that there are more pressing concerns that a new mount.

On the side topic of the speed increase, then I would likely find myself using the Time-Lost or the Blue Dragonhawk, since that one particularly tends to get a few reactions. Both of which are less common than the violet which should be providing that increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka
    I now have a strange feeling we'll get trh with a Dreadsteed skin.
    imo dreadsteed is fine as is. The level 20 mount could use work, however.

R.I.P. YARG

They could use the dreedsteed mode, but just put wings on it. Like you summon your dreedsteed and your sucubuss then rip its wings off, then staple/hot glue them to your dreedsteed. Just my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Deathwing flooded every body of water in Azeroth and Outland with his urine. His urine looks shiny and creates ripples when you move through it, and it also reflects. Plus it crits your graphics card for 50k and reduces your framerate to 20.

My dream would be for blizz to let us have a flying metamorphasis form. That would be so cool. I love the animation on the meta wings but it's a shame they're useless.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.