Immolation aura stealth change....

I couldn't see another thread about this so i made one:P

It's nothing important but anybody else notice the immolation aura flame has turned green?
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

Re: Immolation aura stealth change....

I havent noticed that :S

say wat

screenshot!

Still red for me at least
    Are you sure you werent in like Icecrown? The lighting there makes it look green

meh Zeilek i think youre right. it was green while i was in HoR. all the time. and because ive never noticed that before...GAH. i was so happy for a little while. ima go emo out in a corner in embarassment
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

It's random. I've seen mine green at times and red at times in the same place. Not sure what causes it to change back and forth. I prefer the green one though... especially when combined with Hellfire.

15+ Year Old Account

I prefer mine to instakill warriors
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Just a hint.

If you're diseased, your character turns colors. This means all effects on, or around you turn colors too. This would include Immolation Aura (eminates from your body) but not hellfire (ground effect with you at the center)

R.I.P. YARG