Thread: Boss Encounters

Boss Encounters

Ey Guys,

I just wanted to show you all my addon i've been working on for around an week now Here is an link Curse or WoWInterface.

My main idea was building an addon that supports you in everything you need inside an raid: tactics, warnings, information, and alot more. Till now i had some positive and some negative reactions but i like that

So feel free to try my addon and tell me what you think of it. Dont be shy to post negative things those can only improve it

Im still looking for people to translate the addon and to correct my bad english in the localization files of the newest version so pm me or mail me if you want to

Re: Boss Encounters

Seems like a bit of extra information that I imagine people would find useful.

Personally, I would love an addon that had a screen you could pull up separately, that had strategies or raid makeups, or even some tips. But not have the screen shown unless you purposely brought it up. Sort of how AtlasLoot works.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

5 posts. I smell keylogger.

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Walorina
    5 posts. I smell keylogger.
    Typical idiot who does not bother to look at the location of the links which are pointing to well known and established addon sites.
    You can always run a scan on the archives before you open anything, or simply check if they contain anything executable.

Your 24 posts hardly inspire confidence either, but at least common sense prevailed for the majority of us.

Edit:
    On suggestions, I would like to see something usable outside of the raid dungeon for refererence. The raid make up, is pointless if visible only when you are inside the raid in the first place.
    Perhaps something with condensed notes on the strategy which can be posted into a chat friendly version.
    If is my belief that you can link to atlasloot loot tables, so perhaps on each boss a link to the loot, with atlasloot being an optional dependency for that purpose could be useful. Particularly since I have found a lack of ability in atlasloot to easily search for a boss or dungeon by name, instead having to browse via its location.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Typical idiot who does not bother to look at the location of the links which are pointing to well known and established addon sites.
    You can always run a scan on the archives before you open anything, or simply check if they contain anything executable.

Your 24 posts hardly inspire confidence either, but at least common sense prevailed for the majority of us.

Edit:
    On suggestions, I would like to see something usable outside of the raid dungeon for refererence. The raid make up, is pointless if visible only when you are inside the raid in the first place.
    Perhaps something with condensed notes on the strategy which can be posted into a chat friendly version.
    If is my belief that you can link to atlasloot loot tables, so perhaps on each boss a link to the loot, with atlasloot being an optional dependency for that purpose could be useful. Particularly since I have found a lack of ability in atlasloot to easily search for a boss or dungeon by name, instead having to browse via its location.
    I really like that idea, ill shall try to install this feature for you

Personally, I would love an addon that had a screen you could pull up separately, that had strategies or raid makeups, or even some tips. But not have the screen shown unless you purposely brought it up. Sort of how AtlasLoot works.
    The information about the boss only shows up when you press your alt key... Maby i understood your wrong but i think thats what you said

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoii

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-tactics.aspx

That would be what you're looking for.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara