Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

People who scream "ressz plz!!!!!!!" the moment the boss dies.

Please just... stop! I'm not braindead, I'm perfectly capable of ressing people after a boss fight... just like I do in every single raid. If ever I "forget" it would be to get away from the people who want to drill home that I have to do what I do every time people are dead. Sure go ahead and ask for a res if people are forgetting just not as soon as the boss dies!

Especially if i'm (quite clearly) in the middle of ressing a half dead raid and someone whispers "res pls". Shut up!!

Re: People who scream "ressz plz!!!!!!!" the moment the boss dies.

Get more haste so they won't have time to ask.

Likewise.

Deleted

Usually ress those that scream for a ress last, if im already irritated it happens i dont ress at all. Just because im capable of ressing does NOT mean i am the only one to run back to the instance as a ghost, if everyone just run instead of first screaming for a ress, and then complain that it takes to long we'll be ready way faster then if i have to ress everyone.

Careface.

User was temp banned for this post.

Deleted

Even more annoying are those who ask for a ress in the first trash pull of ICC.

Not only is is actually faster for you to release and run back than it is for us to finish fighting and ress you, you come back with your health and mana! how cool is that!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TOMGC
    I'm not braindead,
    Are you sure?

Posting another QQ-thread makes me think twice.

Cool story Bro!

User was temp banned for this post.
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Deleted

If they scream REZ FAST!!, rez them slow ;p, cast rez, wait till its at 90% cancel it and repeat a few times.

I only do this on the rare occasion that I die in a VoA or weekly PuG. Healers often just stand there for half a min not rezzing ANYONE or move on to the next boss without picking up the dead. Ofc I don't nag when I see they are rezzing people or like you said 'the moment the boss dies.'
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

i've seen plenty of pugs where healers don't ress. it's just a freaking disgrace when you get ret/prot palas, feral/balance druids, elemental/enh shamans, shadow priests ressing before the healers.

The only time I don't ress people who scream at me for it, are the ones who say "gogogogo" through the whole thing. I'm pretty spiteful, so I just leave the dungeon after the last boss without ressing them... Good times.

Deleted

and mostly those that die after 1 to 5 seconds within every fight that scream hardest for a res.
    the worste is in a toc pug wich is like a 2 sec walk ...

Why let it bother you. Rez them and get it over with. You make a choice getting annoyed by it, ignore it and it won't bug you. Even worse is if you outright refuse to raise them, then you're just creating unnecessary anger.

typically people don't mean any harm by it, so why get annoyed.

Laziness is all too common, seeing as how rezing requires waiting and clicking a button, rather than navigating the corpse run.

Basically, all you can do is, if you're no the Raid Leader, convince them to outright refuse to let anyone be rezed in these cases, or, if you are the Raid Leader.. well... there you go.

I'm guilty of waiting for a rez pretty often, though my guild's main warrior DPS/OT outright refuses to ever run back, and no one really complains.

It is annoying i have a alt that i play and it always annoying hearing REZ PLZ And if i dont do Right then they yell at me spam it even more >.<

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsabbat
    I lol'd

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

zomg rez plox!!!!!one!!!eleven!!!!!

never gets old i mean its not like my Healbot shows me where someones health is and lets me know they are dead....generally i do start rezzes quickly and its always kinda funny to see SolaceStones say "%t is currently being rezzed" just before they ask for a rez...though the worst are the ones who ask for a rez when its a wipe...i mean seriously it takes WAYY less time for everyone to run back THEN buff then having me waste mana to rez your lazy ass and have to mana up yet again....
    Would you still hold me if I were covered in blood?

What if they deserved it?

What if they didn't?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper
    i've seen plenty of pugs where healers don't ress. it's just a freaking disgrace when you get ret/prot palas, feral/balance druids, elemental/enh shamans, shadow priests ressing before the healers.
    Rezzing isn't something inclusive to healers. It's not a disgrace at ALL for a hybrid dps / tank to rez instead of a healer. Calling it a disgrace doesn't even make sense. How illogical of you. In actuality, it would be best for a feral druid to rez because they don't make usage of their mana.