Fury Warrior Help

Ok guys I've been having issues getting over around 5k in 10man raids as a Fury Warrior. I know I'm not at the soft ARP cap but since I'm not very lucky there is nothing I can change about that atm and I know my priority list.

Mind I just recently respecced him and I know the gear isn't very good at all, yet I find it weird I can't manage more, since its kind of sad to sit around 5

armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...scale&cn=Krasj

So I ask you, are there any easy to obtain gearpieces that would change much? Is there anything I'm probably doin' wrong? Why is my DPS so low?

Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Re: Fury Warrior Help

...maybe you should start by removing ur 16 arp gems and put 20 and putting gems in your empty gems slot and put enchamts on your gear :-\

Run Ony 25 for the neck reward
    Get the ToC crafted bracers made for you. The mats are stupid cheap now.
    Replace the badge trinket with DMC-Greatness
    Try and get into a 25 man ICC for Bryntroll
    Swap out some of the gems for strait Str or ArP

All easy to obtain / do, and each will definitley give you a nice boost in DPS.

1. Enchant your gear.
    2. Replace your PvP gear. Frozen Halls heroics have good loot.
    3. The hit cap is 164 rating. You are at 382. That's a potential 218 crit/haste/arpen you're missing out on! I would suggest replacing Mark of Supremacy with the Banner of Victory from regular 5-man ToC, 84 arpen and an AP proc. Or just get mirror of truth from heroism badges. Your call. (BoV is better though )
    \o\ \o> \o/ <o/ /o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Falric
    This pear... so delicious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzro
    Ugh, do they have English/American call centres or are they Indian?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Gravion