Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: DPS Should Not Be Able to Heal in PVP!

Doesn't rage regen heal a geared warrior for around 10k? (30% of hp) You sir, are one of the problems... (class wise)

Deleted

can you actually answer me on this ....? why you never QQ about getting healed from mage sheep every time you duel one ??

Ret self healing, at least the mana efficient way is from art procs, which sometimes never happen (yes, ive had vengeance drop from the lack of crits in duels and arena, shameful) and it's not as effective as a dk's death strike with full diseases. at least as far as ive seen, dueled dks before who started the duel at around 30% and healed to full as i went from 100%-0% by death coils alone, lol, was pretty impressive. Duel consisted of him spamming death strikes all game, just got nuked by the coils. -_- (this was ofc after the disease buff for UH)...Warrior, and feral self healing (outside of bear heal) is pretty cruddy though. not even gonna touch on ua lock self healing.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by drunko
    Wow is pvp broken or what???? It seems all the classes that have the ability to dps and heal have way too much access to healing. As of now, the classes that cannot heal are put in such a big disadvantage its approaching and absolute advantage. I.E. I was on my warrior and a fighting a feral druid and we were trading shot for shot, then out of nowhere he cc's me and goes behind a pillar and heals himself to almost full???? How is this balanced???? And yes, my trinkets and everyman for himself were on cooldown....Oh, and if dps can heal, then I should have access to more of my tanking benefits.
    Stop feeding this Troll, he has made countless threads of useless trash posts like you see above. He is also the same Troll that created a thread stating "It's physically impossible for Druids to tank". Why is this useless troll not perma banned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jayremy
    I have no clue what logic led to making this post but seriously, their heals aren't op, they sacrifice doing dps to heal anyhow.
    Hybrid heals are op... They do waaaaay more damage than healing specs, and can heal just as much as a healer, the only difference is it's a longer cast time. They don't have the crit talents, but they have the crit gear, since afterall, they are dps. Was in arena on my h pally facing an ele and a feral, we got the ele below 1k hp 3x and what happened? My warrior got cycloned and he healed himself back to full with MS on him every time! Then, I get 2 shot when they have all their cd's back up before I can even get los.

And you are right, they do sacrifice dps to heal, but when you get 2 hybrids in arena vs healer/dps, their teams dps is twice that of the healer/dps. Then they get low and can cc the single dps on the other team litterally stopping all damage and then heal back to full and proceed to double the dps.

Every class that can heal a little while doing average dps have some severe weakness.
    There's u task to think what they are

Wow is pvp broken or what???? It seems all the classes that have the ability to dps and heal have way too much access to healing. As of now, the classes that cannot heal are put in such a big disadvantage its approaching and absolute advantage. I.E. I was on my warrior and a fighting a feral druid and we were trading shot for shot, then out of nowhere he cc's me and goes behind a pillar and heals himself to almost full???? How is this balanced???? And yes, my trinkets and everyman for himself were on cooldown....Oh, and if dps can heal, then I should have access to more of my tanking benefits.

hybrids are the only classes that can actualy cast heal...its balanced because hybrids dont have as much control compared to other classes...and warriors have great passive healing...and great CDs for them to survive so i dont know why your getting mad, only classes that dont have heals are hunters and rouges...mages have evocation glyph and thats from what i know 60-80%.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Sobmore
    Every class than can heal a little while doing average dps have some severe weakness.
    There's u task to think what they are
    Frost Mage can heal? What? The only heal I can get is either from a Bandage, or Evocating with the Evocation Glyph.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    its like this.you know what fix if broken:rouges cant heal 8)no hunter or mage but druids 8) 8)
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Feral Druids are rather hard to play, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadinside
    your right, the game should definitely be balanced around 1v1 player combat, i'm sorry that warriors dont have flash heal, stealth ice block and a few hots in their spellbook. its just completely unfair imo
    dude warriors don't need the ability to cast heals there brutes already man! there the best melee in pvp atm currently in arena they don't need a damn cast to heal!
    hybrids can cast heals because they don't have as much control output compared to other classes...and that's the meaning of hybrid, to have stuff all around! so its fair its balanced just L2P warrior

besides warriors have great passive health regen, enrage regen is sick.

warlocks on the other hand arent a hybrid and ill agree there the only class that needs there heals to be toned down

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Oh, and if dps can heal, then I should have access to more of my tanking benefits.
    Spec Prot, problem solved.

75% of the time if you end up in a 1v1 situation as a Warrior, agains't someone of any other classes at equal gear/skill level you lost anyway, unless either the other guy has no cooldowns left or is almost dead. But we are unstoppable killing machine with a healer in our ass. That pretty bad game design imo but eh.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Enhancement Shamans are understandable with instant healing-waves at the cost of dps.
    But anything else is bolonies!
    Instant heals as a Feral Druid is a dps loss just as big as it for Enhancement Shamans, if not bigger.

Ontopic: @ OP: That's in 1v1. 1v1 is... well, not even nearly balanced. Feral Druids are gods in 1v1, while warriors are shit without a healer backing them up. Deal with it.
    Also, if this was NOT in a 1v1 situation, and you had some teammates around you, tell them to fail less.

Quote Originally Posted by Leper Gnome
    Frost Mage can heal? What? The only heal I can get is either from a Bandage, or Evocating with the Evocation Glyph.
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Instant heals as a Feral Druid is a dps loss just as big as it for Enhancement Shamans, if not bigger.

Ontopic: @ OP: That's in 1v1. 1v1 is... well, not even nearly balanced. Feral Druids are gods in 1v1, while warriors are shit without a healer backing them up. Deal with it.
    Also, if this was NOT in a 1v1 situation, and you had some teammates around you, tell them to fail less.
    You don't play enhancement, do you? A feral druid wouldn't pick between wrath, cyclone or heal, it'd pick between a heal and a cyclone, because using a predatory strike proc for wrath would be fucking stupid. For enhancement, instant lightning bolts are one of our hardest nukes for burst. It's not bigger for druids. At. All.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol
    You don't play enhancement, do you? A feral druid wouldn't pick between wrath, cyclone or heal, it'd pick between a heal and a cyclone, because using a predatory strike proc for wrath would be fucking stupid. For enhancement, instant lightning bolts are one of our hardest nukes for burst. It's not bigger for druids. At. All.
    You don't play Feral do you? When we cast instant we go in caster form -> global -> shift back -> global -> now you can do dmg

See what I did there? -.-
    Feral loses ALL its burst if you use an instant, encha loses 1 spell of 3-4k dmg or w/e
    And that's EXCLUDING the fact that there could be a smart [class] around that can stun you while you're still in caster and roflcopter you from 100% to 0% in that stun since we got no feral caster form protection talents.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhakera
    You don't play Feral do you? When we cast instant we go in caster form -> global -> shift back -> global -> now you can do dmg

See what I did there? -.-
    Feral loses ALL its burst if you use an instant, encha loses 1 spell of 3-4k dmg or w/e
    And that's EXCLUDING the fact that there could be a smart [class] around that can stun you while you're still in caster and roflcopter you from 100% to 0% in that stun since we got no feral caster form protection talents.
    i play enh and feral...enh is worst then feral with the instant heal situation...cause malestrom is 5/5 stack and its harder to build up then 5 combo points...and enh has to sacrifice there 2nd strongest damage dealing attack for a heal just to stay alive...blizzard needs to fix enh in pvp when they dont have wolves up period.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

I hereby declare this thread a Q_Q-Post. Seriously, stop whining. You have so much to help you as a warrior, Shield Wall etcetcetc. Enraged regeneration? ??? ???

Can Paladins get your instant Cyclone and survival instict if you get our Repetence, Holy Light?

I also want Feral charge and MS.

15+ Year Old Account

The title of this thread should be "Drunko should not be able to post on MMO-Champ", since he's the same terribaddie that tried to charge a random LFG group fir his so-called "tanking" services...when his main spec is DPS and his tank gear is garbage.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present