Thread: /2 WTS Ports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: /2 WTS Ports

Quote Originally Posted by Tassir
    Hello, Prospective Portal Buyer. Look at your map, now back to me, now back at your map, now back to me. Sadly, your toon isin't in ORG/UC/IF/SW, but if he stopped reading this and sent an invite, he could pretend that hes watching a loading screen while I portal you. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on your main in Orgrimmar with a Mage that can portal you to the main city of your choice. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's your 15g tip. Look again, Your in the main city you were looking to go to. Anything is possible when you invite me and not any other silly mage. I’m on a chopper.

Is this what your lookin for?
    Sooooooooooooooooo much win.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted

Hello, Prospective Portal Buyer. Look at your map, now back to me, now back at your map, now back to me. Sadly, your toon isin't in ORG/UC/IF/SW, but if he stopped reading this and sent an invite, he could pretend that hes watching a loading screen while I portal you. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on your main in Orgrimmar with a Mage that can portal you to the main city of your choice. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's your 15g tip. Look again, Your in the main city you were looking to go to. Anything is possible when you invite me and not any other silly mage. I’m on a chopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Hello, Redbtk. Look at your warlock, now back to me, now back at your warlock, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t a mage, but if he stopped worshipping Satan and draining souls, he could pretend he's a mage. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on your warrior in WSG with a class you could choose to roll. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a macro for Icy Veins+Arcane Power+spell power trinket. Look again, everyone's dead. Anything is possible when your main is a wizard and not a silly melee class. I’m on a talbuk.
    Same person?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vmp
    Same person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmp
    Same person?

Never saw that post.

I like this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Deleted

[quote=Zefie ]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Just sayin'.
    [/quote

Never saw that add.
    When did they show it? US only?
    Wish i had seen it.
    Now i have, and tbh he's a Mage.

As awesome as this is... sadly its over the 255 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    As awesome as this is... sadly its over the 255 character limit.
    How far over the limit?

Damn looked it up, its 483 character (not counting spaces 603 with)

Quote Originally Posted by Raegon7
    How far over the limit?

Damn looked it up, its 483 character (not counting spaces 603 with)
    you'd have to throw it into 3 seperate macros.

sadly, not worth it =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68
    I have a funny portal selling story.
    ok.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    /2 WTS ports 5g. For another 5g I'll come to you. For another 5g I'll compliment your clever and original name.
    My new macro. I like it. A lot.

10+ Year Old Account

Marry me.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.