Recount modification/help

I sit at about 50-60 FPS any and everywhere with the exclusion of being in combat in a 25 man raid. I get down to 20-30 FPS or so on any boss fight or trash in 25 man raid. I'm attributing this to the massive amount of Increasing Memory Rate during these fights which can reach past 110kb/s, I'm convinced that Recount is the culprit.

Anyways I'm wondering if there's a way I can modify Recount's folders to only track damage done so the amount of info it stores during boss fights decreases.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Re: Recount modification/help

can't you just disable recount and ask someone in your raid to /w it to you after a fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

I could but I'd rather figure out a way to do it this way, rather not bother guildies.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

You could change to Skada, which is modular, and allows each type of data collection to be turned on/off in the "Addons" screen at character select.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic
    I sit at about 50-60 FPS any and everywhere with the exclusion of being in combat in a 25 man raid. I get down to 20-30 FPS or so on any boss fight or trash in 25 man raid. I'm attributing this to the massive amount of Increasing Memory Rate during these fights which can reach past 110kb/s, I'm convinced that Recount is the culprit.
    FPS drop of that size happens because your computer is too slow. 25-man raiding requires quite significant CPU power. Turning off all combat logging as well as recount can increase speed a bit, but not significantly.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Can you set Skada to factor in Totems/Pets to people's Damage Done?

How would I go about in turning off combat logging.

I also read I should set my Addon Allocations to 0. Any advice on how I could about in doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic
    How would I go about in turning off combat logging.
    There's "low fps" sticky in offtopic/computers forum for that purpose.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.