Poll: Should they bring back titles specific to pvp ranks?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bring back pvp titles?

So i was thinking since people are thinking of all these titles to add for cata, why not add a pvp one? this expac has a pretty big pvp motive (or well in my opinion it does) so why not add titles to the achievment "x honourable kills"

so ex:

100 - Private title
    2500 - 2nd rank
    etc.. etc...
    75,000 - GM / High Warlord
    100,000 - same title as now

thoughts?
    TIRION: It is done
    RHONIN: I know it's done, I'm the d00d that did it
    TIRION: But without a lich king to chain it, the scourge will rampage across Azeroth, destroying all life, I am the only one who can bear this solemn burden.
    RHONIN: Because you did such a good job with the coliseum? I thought I fired your ass, Why are you even here?

Re: Bring back pvp titles?

thats not a bad idea tbh, because I felt that those old titles were so good that they needed to be kept but they were phased out.

Though i do like being one of the few people on my server with the 'Knight' title on my paladin, i could have got more, but once i found out we'd keep that as a permanent title, i stayed at that rank for it
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

i might have missunderstood your point, but they are bringing back the old 14 rank titles back to the game. it took some time but finaly they herd my prayers.

I am groovy with it, But maybe give new titles. Maybe I am being an elitist. But I really enjoy my 3 characters with pvp titles that you can't get anymore. It's kinda on par with the Black Battletank. tho not as epic. Just my opinion tho
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

For all who are not aware already: Blizzard have announced that they are bringing back those titles in Cataclysm with the implementation of rated battlegrounds.

For us lucky people "me" who have some of the titles from PvP on multiple toons, I care not.

I'd like Knight LT on my druid since i can't think of any druidic sounding titles It will have to do :P
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm
    I'd like Knight LT on my druid since i can't think of any druidic sounding titles It will have to do :P
    Scout is the best Feral title like on my druid

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

How hard is it to think of 28 new titles? NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

I wish I could travel in time and stop the guy who invented arenas in wow from being born.
    Kabukage 85 Tauren Shaman - Ahn'Qiraj EU
    Gandalug 85 Dwarf Paladin - Emerald Dream EU

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wish You Weren't Here
    So i was thinking since people are thinking of all these titles to add for cata, why not add a pvp one? this expac has a pretty big pvp motive (or well in my opinion it does) so why not add titles to the achievment "x honourable kills"

so ex:

100 - Private title
    2500 - 2nd rank
    etc.. etc...
    75,000 - GM / High Warlord
    100,000 - same title as now

thoughts?
    NO. This way they would become the new Kingslayer//Jenkins.
    They are going to bring them back with the rated BGs.

They are being brought back, was confirmed by Blizzard long ago. So people saying no (I am one of them) are getting the middle finger in response from blizz. Happy days.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz
    They are being brought back, was confirmed by Blizzard long ago. So people saying no (I am one of them) are getting the middle finger in response from blizz. Happy days.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lorsk
    For all who are not aware already: Blizzard have announced that they are bringing back those titles in Cataclysm with the implementation of rated battlegrounds.
    They sure have but they havnt announced if there will be new or not.
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm
    What about the Guardian of Cenarius title, thats the one I would use always if I were a Druid..

On topic, yes I would love to have them back, not that I pvp that much, but I just hate it when there is something that I cant get on my new main..

Deleted

No, not the old ones again, I already have mine and it's a great memory from the time I played in the vanilla. I have nothing against pvp titles but for the love of god don't reuse the old ones since they are already in use of those who claimed one!

dont think they said they would bring the old pvp titles back, just making new ones.

WTB blue from that
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

I really hope they don't bring them back... its one of very few things that 'award' people who played since vanilla... even if its just a 'scout' title.
    It's just a game.

I want PvP BG titles it was fun when i farmed General on my warrior and Commander on my rogue, But please make new ranks up... dont reuse the old ones like you reuse everthing in this game... I dont wanna see people being called High Warlord Fuzzybean as they farmed a few Bgs for a week... I want OLD titles to be OLD for people who earned them at 60. Cant get them again. EVER. and new titles to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Einarj
    i might have missunderstood your point, but they are bringing back the old 14 rank titles back to the game. it took some time but finaly they herd my prayers.
    Thank you God !!!!!!!!!
    Now there are few questions:
    Under old conditions? or Will there be certain amount of honorable kills needed for some rank?