Possible for me to do more?

I'm a protection paladin, currently tanking Icecrown Citadel 25man, working on LK down, everything else on farm for our guild.
    I would say I'm a pretty good tank, I get compliments in dungeons for tanking quickly and effectively and such... and never had a complaint from the guild about raids... But I don't feel like I'm pulling my weight completely... Is there anything I can do to improve even by the slightest bit? I'm using DS and Sacrifice on people that are going to take any type of moderate damage... is there anything else?

Armory in case its relevant: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Failzsafe

Deleted

Re: Possible for me to do more?

you are indeed not pulling your weight completely.

BS 300/450. you need 400 so you can get 60 STAM extra in gems.
    apart from that, you could replace your borean armor kit on gloves with the TBC leatherworking enchant gloves reinforcements, and 22 agi on cloak with 225 armor. apart from that, maybe see if you can get 2PT10 for the increased threat bonus (not that you should have a problem with threat in current content, but still...)

edit: and for christ's sake, don't post in that ugly orange color. it's making my eyes hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzall

BS 300/450. you need 400 so you can get 60 STAM extra in gems.

Just dropped Alchemy yesterday, actually leveling it as we speak. You also said I'm definitely not pulling my weight, are those few enchants going to really improve my raid performance from what it currently is? (Ofc I will change them.)

edit: I have full t10 in my bank, but dont need the threat what-so-ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Failzsafe
    Just dropped Alchemy yesterday, actually leveling it as we speak. You also said I'm definitely not pulling my weight, are those few enchants going to really improve my raid performance from what it currently is? (Ofc I will change them.)
    The gloves enchant: No the difference is minor and that enchant might even be a downgrade on magic heavy fights
    The cloak enchant : Yes, but it isn't that much of a difference either.

One thing that bothers me though is that you didn't pick up divine guardian - this is pretty much a must have as a prot paladin. And if you really need the reduced stun cd (depends on your lk setup) you're better off sacrificing threat talents instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    The gloves enchant: No the difference is minor and that enchant might even be a downgrade on magic heavy fights
    The cloak enchant : Yes, but it isn't that much of a difference either.

One thing that bothers me though is that you didn't pick up divine guardian - this is pretty much a must have as a prot paladin. And if you really need the reduced stun cd (depends on your lk setup) you're better off sacrificing threat talents instead.
    I dropped Divine Guardian today because we don't have the best LK setup, and the stuns really help us get p2 down. It wasnt my choice, but I was asked to do so by my raid leader, so I did. After we get LK25 down, or get a better setup (moar rets plawks) I'll be swapping back to DG.

10+ Year Old Account

I like popping hand of sacrifice on main tanks/off-tanks.

Bubbling people that will be 1-shotted by physical damage.

Stuff like that sure can help.