Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New hardcore raid guild for Cataclysm

Introduction:

A New guild to be created on 22nd of June ready for cataclysm. We are recruiting people looking to achieve (not just try) for realm first titles and people who want to make a strong and successful start to the new expansion. We look to become a strong community where all the members know one another and all share the same goals; to make progression in the game, to get the exclusive titles and achievements involved with successful and efficient raiding and to enjoy the new expansion. We will be a predominantly 25 man raiding guild. Underneath you will find some of the potential guild policies. We will be an alliance guild on a European (English) server. However, the realm is still being decided as is the name.

Currently Recruiting:

-All classes.
    -1 experienced raid leader to assist me and take charge of raids when I am not available.

What do we look for in a member?

-An ability to make 75% attendance
    -Someone looking to further their gaming experience
    -Someone who is active, online and within the guild community
    -Friendly and professional attributes within your personality
    -Must be able to speak, read, listen and write fluent English
    -Raiding is expensive and bills on progression bosses can begin to pile up, you must be able to make money easily and always have a high amount as we expect the best enchants, gems and utilities money can buy to enhance raid performance.
    - Someone who has complete knowledge of their class, how to gear and spec it. This means being able to adapt to new situations and goes beyond just reading theory crafting and knowing what the right gems are. It's something that we expect people to have put a lot of thought into so their character can be the best it can be!
    -Top-notch raid performance goes without saying. This means you must be experienced in high-end raid content and able to play your class to perfection.

What sort of things are bonuses to the mandatory characteristics?

- Raiding experience in any of the previous expansions or vanilla, we want all our members to be familiar to a raiding environment and also their desired class and how they can implement the skills of their class in the raid to bring success and bountiful rewards.

Planned Raiding Schedule all times are Game Time. (GMT+1)

Monday 19:00-00:00 5 hour with 2 raid breaks
    Tuesday 19:00-00:00 5 hour with 2 raid breaks
    Wednesday 19:00-00:00 5 hour with 1 raid break
    Thursday FREE
    Friday 21:00-00:00 3 hours with no raid break
    Saturday - FREE
    Sunday - FREE

Raid Rules:

- You must keep an attendance of 75% which means 3 of the 4 raid nights. You must still be online for 75% of raids even if you are not participating either on the Vent channel or on an alt, raid composition can vary every boss fight so we may need to swap in and out.
    - Eating and toilet afks are not permitted and will result in raid sanctions, raid breaks are a very reasonable 15 minutes long, please save your afk wishes for this time, every member must be back before the 15 minutes is up so we are all prepared to continue with the raid.
    - Every member must turn up prepared to the raids with all relevant reagents, pots and flasks.
    - No linking of meters in raid chat, there is a designated chat for meter spamming.
    - Loot is distributed according to the best benefit for the guild, it is a tool and not a reward. Things taken into consideration when awarding loot:
    • The person it upgrades the most
    • Areas which need improving for the next encounter
    • Player performance
    • What class it benefits the most
    - In the case that all raid content is cleared and we have raid nights remaining then the remaining raid nights are cancelled.

Looting and guild bank:

- Loot is distributed according to the best improvement for the guild. This is decided by the guild leaders and is based on the best improvement for the raid team and the best improvement for the next encounter.
    - The guild bank is used to better the guild and is given out depending on its requirements and uses. Deposits are warmly welcomed and will gain you respect for being generous and thoughtful.

One more important thing, have fun!
    • We're all in this together and we are all in this to have fun. If you have any issue about anything happening in the guild let the guild now, it's the only way to solve things. Be social tell jokes talk and laugh and not only can we achieve success but also have fun along the way

If you are interested in the project and want to be apart of the guild then email me or instant message me and we can have a chat.

e-mail and msn: Anderson-boi@hotmail.co.uk

Re: New hardcore raid guild for Cataclysm

You forgot to add TZ, realm.

Whats the name of the guild???? Do you have vent???? Do you have a tabard?????? Do you have 1 or 2 bank tabs?????? I must know this...and if the name isnt a one word name count me out. Only surz buznz guilds have one word names

O and GL with with your guild
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya
    I must know this...and if the name isnt a one word name count me out. Only surz buznz guilds have one word names
    <For The Horde>

Quote Originally Posted by ellyrie
    - Loot is distributed on an auctioning theme with people bidding how much DKP they wish to bid and it scales from there, we say that every bid is final however if the item turns out not to be what you expected and you want a refund this can be sorted to give to the second highest bidder, this must be done within an hour of receiving the item and you will only get 75% of the DKP you bid back, so try make sure you know what you are bidding on.
    - 10 Man raids can be organised on the free nights.
    - In the case that all raid content is cleared and we have raid nights remaining then the remaining raid nights are cancelled and are frees, these can be converted into finishing or starting up any 10 mans if you wish.
    Same lockout for 10 and 25 mans in cata?

10+ Year Old Account

us eu? twavain? china? moon?
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

will I get an invite as a birthday present for 22nd June?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya
    Whats the name of the guild???? Do you have vent???? Do you have a tabard?????? Do you have 1 or 2 bank tabs?????? I must know this...and if the name isnt a one word name count me out. Only surz buznz guilds have one word names

O and GL with with your guild
    Havnt thinked about it before but thats actually true :P

OnT...

#EU or US?
    #horde or alliance?
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy
    <For The Horde>
    really?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted

DKP is a progress blocker

I love how you say that 10 mans can be run on free nights. You may want to re look at your raid strategy since the last thing that I read about raids was that 10 and 25 man raids would be carrying the same lockouts. So if you are letting people run a 10 man raid then they will be saved and unavailable to raid in that 25 man instance with the rest of the guild. Just something to think about.

15+ Year Old Account

I think you're in the wrong sub-forum for that.

Try using: http://www.mmo-champion.com/guild-re...h-pvp-servers/. Or the pve one.

Hopes this help you in your search

bump

friday no raid breaks so you can't pee or drink for 3 hours??? lol

bump

75% required raid attendance for a hardcore guild looking for realm firsts?

If you don't have the same people giving 100% effort on 100% of raid nights you might as well quit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazemeld
    75% required raid attendance for a hardcore guild looking for realm firsts?

If you don't have the same people giving 100% effort on 100% of raid nights you might as well quit now.
    this is the part that made me giggle as well, just move along people, nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by ellyrie
    -An ability to make 75% attendance
    fucking lol
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

hehe how old u man

What is it...I don't... JUST KIDDING.
    /on topic

Not sure if you are still active, so I am going to post this in case anybody actually is still interested in a Cataclysm re-roll guild. By no means am I trying to steal your members or derail your thread, and I didn't want to post in the general forums, but since you already did:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/guild-re...51/#msg2893851

My original post.

/Thread