Poll: Would you be happy with a Tier 2 Remake for Tier 11?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Tier 11 - Poll

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 11 - Poll

Nah, gief us new models u lazy Blizz u.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinacolada
    IDEA:

Make the heirloom items come in sets of all 5 pieces for large badge amounts each (150 per piece ish) and make those T2 model. Or whatever model.

(remember, sets also have set bonuses TEHEHEEHE)
    I like this idea better, actually. I know a lot of folks would like to see Heirloom SETS, not pieces. And it would be perfect to orient them around the most popular tiers.

If it wouldn't be just a recolor with maybe more polygons, but a kind of upgraded version that is based on T2 that would be cool. Maybe they could even make some of the lame sets (like warlock) awesome looking by adding more details or "retcon"ing details (old god tentacles?) to make it look more like artworks.. New shaders and graphics stuff could also improve those old sets when redone.
    Plain recolors would be really lame.
    But if you ask me they will just make completely new sets
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio
    Nah, gief us new models u lazy Blizz u.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    see XT-002 Deconstructor 100% agree's with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

id kinda like to see the way they did the old world set bonuses make a revival in cataclysm actually--i mean how there were a bunch more peices that went into a gearset, like bracers and belt and etc--and there were 2, 4, etc peice bonuses and then an 'its over 9000!!' bonus for having most or all of it. that would enable more freedom for the average player to mix/match gear without sacrificing a set bonus. nice icc gear dropped like chest, helm, etc, but who wears those when everyone has to wear those slots for teir bonus and stuff? so id support this, it would allow us more creativity in gearing our toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I would much rather see a remake of t 0/0.5. Most of that gear looked pretty sexy without being overdone.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes
    If tier 11, the first tier of the new Xpac looks like Tier 2 or something. Then WoW will just be falling into a formula that players won't find very exiting to continue playing
    i agree comon blizz bring us some new gear only new gear brought in game this expension are the tier sets of deathknight

ohh damn not true kida like all mobs wear that set in nothred even the critters does fail...

no seriously bring some new matching sets ingame and dont recycle all gear with a new pink colour
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

i wouldnt mind if they used t2 as a "pre raid" set if you know what i mean cus lets face it t2 setts look rly badass ^^
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account

I'd reroll. Seriously. Hunter's a fun class, but....holy shit, wtb better-looking end-game gear.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

As a paladin i was inclinded to say yes, but then again seein g everyone else in the old sets again would ruins it tbh