Poll: Ninja or no ninja?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Would you ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Quote Originally Posted by cyzzie
    how many people do you need nowadays equipped in 251+ stuff du beat al'ar ?
    I did it with 10 during early stages of TOC...
    You could prob 6man it in ICC gear

10+ Year Old Account

Alar does not drop the mount, Kaelthas does. I assume not much, maybe 10 people that really know the fight, even then you could zerg it pretty well.

Yeah I would ninja it, sell it to some tard for a ton of gold, then buy an ulduar 25 man drake with the gold since nobody in my guild wants to go back before they take them out.

Ironbound>Alar :P

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Actually, Kael drops it, if I'm not wrong :P I'd say 6 are more than enough. You could check some videos, I'd say maybe 5 decent people. With the current gear, you don't need more than that, but I won't search it through WoWhead :P Too lazy now.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

I would think maybe 10sek about it, and then ...loot it and ALT+F4 for maybe 1 day...

Srsly, how many new threads do we need on this topic?

No ofc not. Its only pixels on a screen and tbh it doesnt look very good in my opinion.

yeah I would, no doubt about it, even told my guildies I would if I had the chance
    but I wouldn't change server, I'd ride it on top of the well in dalaran and rub it in the noses of the people who I ninja'd it from
    and when people make threads about me ninjaing I'd go in and piss them off by saying "I created the raid, so you have to abide my loot rules or just not join at all. my loot rules are: ashes all for me, everything else rolled for. not my fault you didn't ask for the loot rules prior to joining."

once Kael was dead, i would whisper the good people that knew what they were doing that I would be taking the ashes and booting all the bad players that just wanted to get pulled through.

Then I would let them, and myself, all roll on it, whoever gets the highest gets it.

I think that's fair, if you wanted it you'd have to work for it, not just be lucky.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

Aside from the fact that blizzard has taken a stronger stance on ninjaing lately and you'd probably lose it, I still think knowing what a giant dick I'd be for having ninjaed it would outweigh the gain of a pretty mount.

Before 310% was announced as trainable I could kind of understand why people would ninja it. Now it's just beyond a dick move.
    These topics always depress me. It's amazing how many people are just plain selfish, and even more depressing to see how many people think it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl
    once Kael was dead, i would whisper the good people that knew what they were doing that I would be taking the ashes and booting all the bad players that just wanted to get pulled through.

Then I would let them, and myself, all roll on it, whoever gets the highest gets it.

I think that's fair, if you wanted it you'd have to work for it, not just be lucky.
    This kind of entitled crap just makes me lose faith in humanity. Are the "bad" people going to include anyone who wasn't in full ICC gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    This kind of entitled crap just makes me lose faith in humanity. Are the "bad" people going to include anyone who wasn't in full ICC gear?
    no, absolutely not.. they could be in greens for all i care.
    as long as they pull their weight and do the best they can instead of dick around i wouldn't care.

i don't see where you got "only the people in icc epics" at. No where did i say that.. i said the "good people that knew what they were doing", and that doesn't mean icc epics...

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

In a heart beat with out the xfer/name change

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even run it with people that aren't my friends.

10+ Year Old Account

My Netherdrake that I farmed for woops its arse in looks so...

no

not even for the increased speed (which is a load of crap anyway....30% faster...woop-de-do)

10+ Year Old Account

I've been ML while two voa mammoths and the ony drake dropped (different runs on the mammoths) and the thought of ninjaing never crossed my mind.

Hell no.