10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm Death Knight Talents (custom)

Hello everyone, this is my first post, and first at making talent trees, so please keep criticism minimal. Due to the Blue Post about Blood being the new tanking tree, and talents moving over to it, I was inspired to work on this. Let me know what you think.

http://www.war-tools.com/t68789.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Death Knight Talents (custom)

You put Reaping into Blood, but... Blood won't use Blood Strike, so Reaping's only use would come from pestilence... I don't think that could ever work, no matter how you tweak pestilence.

Also, Blizz said they want to get rid of "boring" talents, like Anticipation. You should also take that into consideration when playing with talents

There is already a lot of information about the new talents out there, so at this point random speculation isn't really useful.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    You put Reaping into Blood, but... Blood won't use Blood Strike, so Reaping's only use would come from pestilence... I don't think that could ever work, no matter how you tweak pestilence.

Also, Blizz said they want to get rid of "boring" talents, like Anticipation. You should also take that into consideration when playing with talents
    Ty, i'll look into it

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    There is already a lot of information about the new talents out there, so at this point random speculation isn't really useful.
    True, but its a nice way to waste my time with hopes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted

i can put 51 points in blood, but neither frost nor unholy seem like pleasant trees to put the remaining 25 points in. you should know that even if a tree is designated for a certain purpose, they still have an offspec tree that has some talents for that purpose in there (ref. warrior with arms, paladin with ret and druid with resto).

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie
    The talents look insanely retarded, cant be official.
    They aren't, the closest thing we have to an official talent tree is a semi complete version from the 12122 alpha build that I can't link to because it will be deleted if I do.