• Has medium population
    • Has alliance and horde side somewhat equal in numbers
    • (not necessary needed) is in good Battlegroup

Planning to play on horde side.

P.S. Posted here, because didn't find more suitable forum to post :/

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Can anyone recommend me good Eu realm?

The problem you have, with a request like that, is how creditable people's opinions are.

Unless somebody has migrated between both factions, on the majority of the EU realms active, then they only have their realm, and possibly 1 other, to compare to. Use the same sites that list the Alliance / Horde population ratios, and server downtime, and base you're judgement off of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Don't come Bronze Dragonflight :-)

I've played both Horde and Alliance there and Alliance is in majority.
    Unless you plan on PvP a lot, then it's a good Battlegroup. If you're looking for PvE mainly, Alliance is better here :-)

Hellfire is bad. Alliance dominant, not great progression PvE wise for Horde, and it is in the worst EU battlegroup: Vindication.

Deleted

Kul Tiras (rerolled here myself) seems balanced.

The maelstrom could be a good one, both horde and alliance are very active, tho horde pref to do pvp were alliance pref pve^^ thats what i would say... but i only know this server so..

anyways.. GL

Let's go with not Tarren Mill.

I really didn't knew where to find info like this, so thank you all for responses

Horde is better on The maelstrom though for Pve Gogogo Lk 25 Hc :P
    Quote Originally Posted by XaCez
    You base your performance on GS

Deleted

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en

Clicking on the realm you might be interested in will show you the pve progress, population & faction balance (bottom right side)

Then I suggest you visit the realm forums and try to get a feel for what the realm is like.

10+ Year Old Account

Stormrage horde and alliance seems somewhat equal in Wintergrasp as it keeps on changing hands almost every battle. although i believe the allliance may be a little bit more numerous in population but i'm not too sure n that tbh.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AtotheJ
    I really didn't knew where to find info like this, so thank you all for responses
    I would go to WarcraftRealms-Census and just randomly pick a server until you found one with the A:H ratio and population you wanted. Then off to WoWProgress to see what progression is like on said server. Then either to the server's forum or make a lvl1 toon on the server itself to see how much downtime they have.

If you're planning on playing in a good battlegroup for Horde, Blackout is a good battlegroup to be playing on. But don't come to Burning Blade. Heavily outnumbered by the Alliance, and any real progression by the Horde have been by guilds that faction changed to Horde.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I've been on Nordrasil (A), Boulderfist (H), Vashj (H), Al'Akir (H), Al'Akir (A), Darksorrow (A), Talnivar (A) and am now on Kazzak (H)

Kazzak is high population, but its balanced and I've not seen any bad lag let (Been here for a couple months now), So would suggest Kazzak.

(I move around a lot trying to find balanced realms for best world pvp, and realms can die out etc, but right now. Its all good )

Frostwhisper's alliance is kind of dead... Don't come here, we don't need more hordes :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    Let's go with not Tarren Mill.
    Indeed. Tarren Mill is horde dominant in both PvP and PvE. Alliance got WG like one time every other day and 1 guild that've killed LK25.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinare

Kazzak is high population, but its balanced and I've not seen any bad lag let (Been here for a couple months now), So would suggest Kazzak.

10+ Year Old Account

Let me guess, you were on Kor'gall?
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Zenedar EU is totally horde dominated, and the battlegroup is kinda horde dominated aswell, PvE wise we got good progression from a number of guilds