Re: Need help w/ my dps or is just that they nerfed ret to much

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    ....Ret in PvP...
    Baha..
    Bahahahaha......
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously though, give them a more reliable interrupt, or better CC, or some actual damage, or something. They are in a terrible place right now. Having the best ret strats pretty much involve just "Okay pop wings chain stun and hit really hard" Did he die? No? LoS RUN RUN RUN RUN <=== Repeat.
    thats a good description of where we are at the moment, in the slum

Seriously though, give them a more reliable interrupt, or better CC, or some actual damage, or something. They are in a terrible place right now. Having the best ret strats pretty much involve just "Okay pop wings chain stun and hit really hard" Did he die? No? LoS RUN RUN RUN RUN <=== Repeat.
    That is so accurate its scary.

OP: I see ret pallies doing over 10k pretty often, its something with your gear or rotation or something

So realistic and accurate. Its sad where we've ended up once more. They are still really fun to play with on BG, though fear a healer like if he was Arthas himself, you wont kill anything in a 20 yard radius of him (please exclude 15k hp + 0 resilence slackers..)

OP: i dont see anything wrong with retribution pve wise, with equal skill and gear, we will never be the best, but we are ok. Something must be really wrong with your gear or you are way behind your guildies in terms of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Druco
    OP: i dont see anything wrong with retribution pve wise, with equal skill and gear, we will never be the best, but we are ok. Something must be really wrong with your gear or you are way behind your guildies in terms of it.
    I'm willing to bet it's his weapon. The reality is with something like CLC ret and copying the priority que from EJ into it, PvE is pretty laid out for you, and the rotation is pretty relaxed. The OP who can't provide us with an armory at this time for whatever reasons (He said he was away and in tank gear even though we could see his ret gear on Wow-heroes) should tell us some of his big hitters, Weapon, tier bonuses, trinkets. So we can get an idea if something obvious is holding him back.