Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Many Paladins, Handle it?

It might just be my realm, but I've noticed lately that pug raids are ALWAYS full of Paladins. There's always at least two or three in every group, and I've even run ICC25 pug with...Seven paladins. Yes, seven. Two holy, three ret, two prot.

Not complaining or anything I'm just saying...what's with all the Paladins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Re: Many Paladins, Handle it?

7 paladins in one run BAH ive been in a group with 15 paladins xD it was an epic fail i admit but still

10+ Year Old Account

Everyone started mass-rolling Paladins after patch 3.0.X cuz they got huge buffs!

I have been a Retribution Paladin since i started playing early BC, i'd say atleast 50% of all Paladins are FOTM rollers.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

its a fun class to play

i rolled a paladin alt in bc and found it super fun to play, only downside was it was a spacegoat, so i rerolled human a month before wotlk, i agree there is alot of paladins, but i do understand why, players what to enjoy the game, this class offers you alot, easy tanking, easy dps, and easy heal.

all 3 specs work well in arena..

its kinda self explaning why we play them

Sorry for bad speling

Deleted

Every player that never passed 1600 in arena made a pala and plays prot pvp... thats why we got so many paladins.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Every player that never passed 1600 in arena made a pala and plays prot pvp... thats why we got so many paladins.
    Guess that means you have a paladin.

3 roles in 1 character
    one of the reasons why people like to play paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    It might just be my realm, but I've noticed lately that pug raids are ALWAYS full of Paladins. There's always at least two or three in every group, and I've even run ICC25 pug with...Seven paladins. Yes, seven. Two holy, three ret, two prot.

Not complaining or anything I'm just saying...what's with all the Paladins?

paladins are the current fotm.

MANY PALADINS! LEFT SIDE! EVEN SIDE! NOW HANDLE IT!

Paladins have a lot of options, healer, tank, dps, and they are not particular hard to play, in either of the specs. Also, in the start of WotLK, paladins and deathknights were way out of the league of any other class, and that made a lot of people roll a paladin. I guess many of those just never bothered getting back to their old mains.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchow
    Everyone started mass-rolling Paladins after patch 3.0.X cuz they got huge buffs!

I have been a Retribution Paladin since i started playing early BC, i'd say atleast 50% of all Paladins are FOTM rollers.
    I remember back in Vanilla, half the players on pve servers were pallys, and half the players on pvp servers were rogues. Its not FOTM. It's just always been a nice rounded class.

Saying the large number of pallys is FOTM just shows who's new around here. While FOTMers may roll, it hardly makes a dent - just if you're looking for something, you're going to notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Guess that means you have a paladin.
    well... i have a paladin since way before the paladins invasion started... and NO, i dont play prot pvp.

So ...

sure there are a lot of paladins how many of them can actually play?
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

My realm is full of prot or holy paladins. But not many ret. paladins, in better guilds (so with better EQ).

stop QQ about paladins they can be either really good or suck so much that it hurts and about buble too it aint that good now shattering throw and priest dispel says hello :P
    The reason there is much of paladins is they are really easy to lvl and play at some lvl of skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Thafisker
    Paladins have a lot of options, healer, tank, dps, and they are not particular hard to play, in either of the specs.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

It's the 2nd easiest spec after druid (they can be any role, really. Tank, healer, melee dps, ranged dps), whereas paladins can be anything but ranged dps. Why people don't roll druid instead? Probably because at a first glance paladins looks way more awesome than druids. I mean, a holy warrior in plate armor using sword and board or a fucking twohanded broadsword or greataxe sounds much more awesome than a tree/nature loving hippie who can shift form into animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Uteric
    stop QQ about paladins they can be either really good or suck so much that it hurts and about buble too it aint that good now shattering throw and priest dispel says hello :P
    I think, you never heard abouth PVE....or paladin who playing holy/prot spec in pvp.

all specs are highly viable at the moment, so there will be many of them

pallies will fall in numbers soon. there just this expansions class to be. last expansion it was warlocks this time its pallies. probibly next expansion will be shammy or something. i have noticed an uprise in the number of shammy around. just recently i did a heroic with 3 shammy. pallies are just the trend for now.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013