Your opinion on a 70 Rogue Twink.

Hey. So I was thinking of leveling yet another char to 80, but I got sucked into lvl 70 rogue. Just did some fun runs quick and got some awesome gear. Got almost full T6, 1 glave and points for a brutal weapon.

So i was really thinking about how to do this. I was wondering what I should wear as gear and what i should gem for pve and what specc @ 70 is best.

And same for pvp, what should i gem? I know that most 80 rogues goes for 80% 40 ap gem in pvp, but aint arm pen anny good? Is it good for pve at 70? since you get 2.97% arm pen / 20 armpen gem? And finally, what specc is best for 70 pvp?

Just pretend that im goldcapped and got all the 70 pve/pvp gear ingame.

My question is really: What's the ultimate pve/pvp rogue (got dual specc) at level 70? gem/specc/gear wise.

Re: Your opinion on a 70 Rogue Twink.

sounds cool but why deny yourself lvl 80 use all that gold you speak of and get gear for 80 much more fun.

On my BG there are 2 types of rogues I meet in arena at lvl 70:
    1) Deep Combat/Killing spree spec - these are generally very weak, and roll with healers, they are quite easy to kill and kite(mage/priest pov)
    2) Low Assassination/Deep Subtlety spec - these rely heavily on landing sap at the begging and then burst down the other team mate along with their team mate, usually ret, or mage, these are harder to mitigate.

@the above poster : Why deny yourself the pure fun that are 2-5 min matches, instead of endlessly chasing that resto druid at 80, and be bound forever into farming gear to ever have a good chance...

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    On my BG there are 2 types of rogues I meet in arena at lvl 70:
    1) Deep Combat/Killing spree spec - these are generally very weak, and roll with healers, they are quite easy to kill and kite(mage/priest pov)
    2) Low Assassination/Deep Subtlety spec - these rely heavily on landing sap at the begging and then burst down the other team mate along with their team mate, usually ret, or mage, these are harder to mitigate.

@the above poster : Why deny yourself the pure fun that are 2-5 min matches, instead of endlessly chasing that resto druid at 80, and be bound forever into farming gear to ever have a good chance...

this is so true... kind of like eating because your unhappy and being unhappy because you eat too much lol

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelhaka
    Hey. So I was thinking of leveling yet another char to 80, but I got sucked into lvl 70 rogue. Just did some fun runs quick and got some awesome gear. Got almost full T6, 1 glave and points for a brutal weapon.

So i was really thinking about how to do this. I was wondering what I should wear as gear and what i should gem for pve and what specc @ 70 is best.

And same for pvp, what should i gem? I know that most 80 rogues goes for 80% 40 ap gem in pvp, but aint arm pen anny good? Is it good for pve at 70? since you get 2.97% arm pen / 20 armpen gem? And finally, what specc is best for 70 pvp?

Just pretend that im goldcapped and got all the 70 pve/pvp gear ingame.

My question is really: What's the ultimate pve/pvp rogue (got dual specc) at level 70? gem/specc/gear wise.
    ArP gems are no good because they only reduce your enemies armor by up to this-and-that much percent. Iirc your enemies armor is reduced by exactly that much when he is an infinite amount of levels above you. The closer they get to your level, the less of their armor can actually be reduced by you.
    That's why ArP is not good enough for us in PvP.

(PS: It's better in PvE since Bosses are considered level 83.)

70s are fun, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...d&n=hatesphere is my warlock. still a work in progress, and ~52% haste w/ spellstone.

for your rogue, if youre able to get full armor pen gear as well as your 4piece t6, gem full +20 arp gems, i saw a rogue in av with 85% armor pen.