Normal and Heroic Lockouts

Do normal and heroic raids share the same lockout? For instance, if I go and down lich king on normal and I want to go try some heroic bosses can I do so in the same week?

~Phenom588
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.

Re: Normal and Heroic Lockouts

Same lockout, you can't kill lk and do heroics same week
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

15+ Year Old Account

You can't do it the same week once you've killed LK.

What many guilds do is work on heroic bosses first, then when the week is coming to an end they kill the rest on normal. If you killed the LK this week however you would need to wait until the next reset to do any heroic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight
    ToC has different lockouts for Heroic and Normal.

ICC does not.

Its a bit confusing I know, but Blizz experimented with the separate lockouts for ToC, and obviously decided it was a silly idea.
    The whole ToC thing was a silly idea.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Well..it was only a 5 boss raid...so I didn't mind it much. When we did hardmodes, we often popped out and resetted to normal while waited for "sated" to fade and killed two normal bosses.

Wouldn't work well for ICC or Naxx or Ulduar with 12+ bosses
    and thats without even considering the amount of badges you could get(96 a week)

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Yeah, but you needed them because you couldn't upgrade existing items with a trophy...you needed the trophy AND moar marks to buy the item again....
    true that was a big flop, i remember where the trophies would go for 5k a piece... glad they fixed it.