Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: A Dead Land [Open SRP]

Summersgale noticed something approaching on the horizon. She used Far-Sight to investigate. It appeared to be a Kolkar War party. They must have realized they were missing a scouting party.

"All of ya stop. I need ya to armour up. It appears were about ta be gettin some company. I want all of ya to round up the remaing grunts and get them to fall back ta dis position. We must defend da work we have done."

Summersgale hoped Relys would be back soon.

She turned towards three peons and gave them a special order.

"I need ya three to build a Scouting Tower. I might be able to Far sight down ta where dey be comin' from. You tree will not armour up, just focus on dat tower."

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Relys mounted his gryphon and took off, flying furiously towards Desolace.

((I'm not going to get there before the centaur attack.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale saw the war party closing in, and Relys was not in sight.
    "Ready yaselfs" she shouted.

She turned towards the three peons building the tower

"How goes da towa?" The peons told her it was about halfway done.

Summersgale turned back to the war party which was reaching the outskirts of the camp. She called upon the elements, placing her totems and already charging a Chain Lightning. Then, she began to sing. A song of victory, triumph, and success. This whipped the peons and grunts into a Bloodlust.

She sensed that the Kolkar were now in range, and unleashed a Chain Lightning, killing three of them.

"CHARGE, LOK'TAR OGAR" Summer shouted.

And with that the fighting commenced. Summer tried to be on the offensive as much as possible, but she did a lot of healing. She was in the back, so as to not be at risk of melee from the Kolkars. She saw several grunts fall, but she responded with a Chain Lightning into their midst. The fighting continued for what seemed to be hours, but it was really not. Summer kept healing, throwing the occasional Lava Burst or Chain Lightning. This continued until their were only three Kolkar's left.

"Stand down, warriors." to the Kolkar she said "Surrenda now or die, it be ya choice."

The three surrendered themselves and Summer had them bound and takin away for questioning.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Relys' gryphon landed in his camp right as the battle ended. He saw the congregated mass of soldiers on the other side of the camp, so he ran over and asked what had happened.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

' Captain Sunwalker , there was a battle here ' Gretari announced .

'There was too many Kolkar they overran us sir , Have you told Thrall about Mannoroth's courpse ? will we get aid from him ? ' Gretari asked worridly

Insert Signiture here.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale approached Relys.

"Gretaris be right. Der was a battle between us an da Kolkar. We won, of course but dey killed some of our grunts. I also intsructed a towa ta be built so dat I can scout from it, and use it as a snipa position. How was ya meeting with Thrall?"

<3 Caboose

"Thank you for your report, Gretari. Thrall has the corpse of Mannoroth being guarded, but I don't know if he is going to send aid. Gretari! I want you to get the defenses of this camp up. Light knows what will happen in the next few days," Relys said darkly.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summer walked over the the peons constructing the tower. It appeared to be fully built, but she wanted to make sure.

"Is it done now?" she asked. The peons nodded. Summer climbed up and looked out across the desolate landscape. She could see dark clouds and lightning to the far South.

"Relys, ya best be comin' up here ta see dis!" Summer shouted down.

<3 Caboose

Relys heard her shout and walked up; he saw the vicious storm clouds. "Troll, are those natural?" he asked.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari pondered about his defensive tactics and got to work on building some cover for some of the riflemen serving under Captain Sunwalker , He looked in one of the shacks used for a store room and found some wood , 'Peon's could you please build some cover for the riflemen?' Gretari asked . '

'Yes Commander ' a peon replied
    'I'm not your commander ' Gretari announced 'Captain Sunwalker is the commander , just call me Gretari '
    'Yes Gretari' the peon answered and then got to work on the cover .

Gretari then went to luck in the storeroom he was in there a few minutes but emerged with some steel .

'Captain Sunwalker do our men have enough sheilds , I've found some nice steel , or did you have something planned for the steel '
    Insert Signiture here.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

"No dey not appea ta be real. I sense dat dey be shieldin' somtin bad. We need ta get a scoutin' party tagedda."

<3 Caboose

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

'Summer I will gladly become of that party if needed , It'd be my honour ' Gretari preached
    Insert Signiture here.

Relys walked over to his command tent, took out a jug of bourbon, and started drinking. He shooed anyone away who tried to take the jug away.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari walked over to Relys's tent . 'Captain Sunwalker , Is there anything you need be to do . I've got some peons making the riflemen some cover , but I was wondering is there anything you would require me to do ? , Sorry if I'm interupting anything by the way captain ' Gretari spoke .

(Gretari is outside the tent )

(Still need an answer on the steel -> shields question too)
    Insert Signiture here.

Relys finished the last of the jug. "Yes, Gretari. Find who is ressurecting Mannoroth." With that, Relys took another jug out and wandered back into his tent, chugging it down.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

'Yes Captain ' Gretari said .

Gretari strolled over to the stable master and took out his wolf . He and his companion set off into the distance . Gretari paused for a moment , he wondered if the Orc's at Thunder Axe Fortress had anything to do with it but then he thought about the Centaur . He was so unsure , He was considering asking Captain Sunwalker for help but he decided to trust his instincts and check the centaur camp at Monnorock Coven .

He took a few steps back into the camp and asked some soldiers to come with him . Gretari was an able fighter but he was'nt capable of wiping out the centaur on his own he called 25 soliders over from the camp . 'Mount up and follow me , we have work to do ' He yelled . The soldiers did as asked .

Gretari led the soldiers around 300 metres away from the camp . ' Hold up ' He whispered . Gretari looked down his rifle sight . He had a close up view of the camp . 'Looks like theres about 500 of them here ' . Gretari said . 'Skullcrusher get back to the camp and ask Captain Sunwalker and Summer for some reinforcements we need more than 25 to get half of the camp down , let alone take some of them captive to get information from them ' Gretari explained . ' Hurry!'
    Insert Signiture here.

((Introducing my new character for now, Cpt. Sunwalker is going to be shelved for a bit.))

Rakzor gazed at the force leader. "With all due respect, sir, but I could wipe that camp out single-handedly. We'll be fine."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " I understand commander but this camp is big , Gretari reccomended we take no risks we want no men fallen in battle " Scout Skullcrusher exclaimed .
    Insert Signiture here.

"Damn the casualties! We'll rip 'em apart limb fro' limb!" Rakzor roared.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Rusur appeared into the tent from no where. He then looked over at Rakzor and muttered "Ha, you really think your that tough? I dont think you could even kill one of those creatures..."