Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Could Kalecgos become the blue aspect

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    Well actually Thorim, Loken and all them are titans... but im sure you mean the Pantheon itself.

IIRC, Thorim and such are Keepers, they work for the titans they aren't actually titans. They may very well have been created by the titans.

Aspect? Probably not. Leader? Possibly.

It would be nice for the Blues to somehow redeem themselves and become a rep faction in Cataclysm. Heck, I'd like to see some Blacks decide to turn against Deathwing as well and become 'good guys'...but perhaps that is asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonKiss
    You know, now that you've capped that particular word...

I recall the Demi-Gods have a questchain in Mount Hyjal where they intend to bring back a fallen ally...

And I wouldn't put it past Blizzard. Not at all.
    Should be Cenarius. If its Malygos I shall eat my keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver
    I AM OFFENDED BY THIS TOPIC.

...But in all seriousness, I don't think its that easy. That fact that there have been no consequences from Malygos' (ALLEGED) death seems very suspicious. Even if another Aspect was chosen, it wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as Malygos, and probably wouldn't have the same capabilities to deal with Aspect...stuff.
    what consequences u were only the guardian of magic meaning ur job was to keep it under control from the mortals

failed at that for about 10k years actually since the flight ook its massive hit.

each aspect is only a guardian and have power over it, they can die and nothing that bad would happen although powerful black dragons dieing would cuase earthquakes

The Titans imbued the Aspects with the powers mortal races/beings could mishandle, so as to both protect and guide those worthy of wielding a grain of the power.

With Malygos gone, while he was arguably insane, he was right: there has been no regulation on magic use, study or prestige, so Azeroth is once again becoming a giant beacon of HEY YOU SHOULD COME HERE WE HAS MAGICS to factions like the Burning Legion. Perhaps others.
    World-Shaper
    Lore Master
    Universe Creator

At your service.

Tyrygosa is NOT a relative of Malygos so far in the lore. It's suspected, but there is no proof behind it and Blizzard hasn't said anything concerning her and her possible relations to Malygos.

Malygos' relatives are the following:

Sindragosa - KILLABLE (Icecrown Citadel) - formerly the prime-consort of Malygos, is a mighty frost wyrm who was raised by the Lich King himself at Sindragosa's Fall in Icecrown.

Saragosa - KILLABLE (Coldarra) - a great blue dragon who circles high above the Nexus. She serves both as guardian and consort to Malygos. If any serious threats arise, she alerts her master of the danger.

Arygos - ALIVE (Ahn'Qiraj) - an ancient blue dragon and offspring of Malygos. He can be found in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj taking the form of a gnome, who incidently has been taken captive by the Qiraji alongside Caelestrasz and Merithra.

Balacgos
    - DECEASED - was an elder offspring of the great aspect Malygos. As a caretaker of magic, Balacgos created a cerulean cube to deal with the unharnessed latent magic energy found throughout Azeroth, in an effort to keep it out of the hands of undisciplined practitioners of the arcane. The cube was designed to absorb such magic and hold it in reserve till a time the blue dragonflight had need of it. But Balacgos miscalculated and upon activating the cube the device absorbed his magic, leaving the dragon a lifeless husk. The cube came to be known as Balacgos's Bane.

Andorgos - ALIVE ( Temple of Ahn'Qiraj ) - son of Malygos, he appears in-game as a female Gnome. Along with Kandrostrasz and Vethsera, he came to the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after sensing their enslaved brethren deep inside the Qiraji city. However they are unable to attempt to rescue their flightmembers without also falling prey to same spell which holds Caelestrasz, Arygos, and Merithra as C'thun's slaves. The three wait at the entrance of the temple hoping to find adventurers who will venture into the city to free their brethren, and provide the adventurers with powerful pieces of armor in return for bringing them specific items obtained from defeating C'thun and his minions.
    +1
    but I still think that Tyrigosa have some relation with Malygos..

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I dont think there can be a new Aspect because the titans personaly empowered them, and if a titan were to return to azeroth, it would be catastrophic
    World of Warcraft: Return of the Titans?
    final x-pack where we hit lvl 100 and hit the reset button?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize
    World of Warcraft: Return of the Titans?
    final x-pack where we hit lvl 100 and hit the reset button?

...did you just suggest Blizzard should offer a PRESTIGE button, like in Call of Duty...?
    World-Shaper
    Lore Master
    Universe Creator

At your service.

I believe Malygos will come back, in the same wa they said us killing Zalazane was only an illusion the first times.

Pretty sure mating with someone doesn't make you related to them.

Not that anyone here would know.
    With Malygos gone, while he was arguably insane, he was right: there has been no regulation on magic use, study or prestige, so Azeroth is once again becoming a giant beacon of HEY YOU SHOULD COME HERE WE HAS MAGICS to factions like the Burning Legion. Perhaps others.
    The burning legion is already actively pursuing azeroth so building up magical power doesn't really change the fact that they're coming one way or the other, beyond that Malygoose's ideas didn't really have anything to do with that anyway. He was more worried about the planet blowing up.

Granted he was worried enough to blow the planet up, but hey, he's craaaaaaazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Pretty sure mating with someone doesn't make you related to them.

Not that anyone here would know.The burning legion is already actively pursuing azeroth so building up magical power doesn't really change the fact that they're coming one way or the other, beyond that Malygoose's ideas didn't really have anything to do with that anyway. He was more worried about the planet blowing up.

Granted he was worried enough to blow the planet up, but hey, he's craaaaaaazy.
    I put them there because they are his consorts, and so, slightly more family than the rest of the Blue Dragonflight. In that, I also forgot Heleh, who is still actively Malygos' consort.

Malygos knew, as the other Aspects and Night Elves do, that unrestrained use of magic was what called the Legion to Azeroth. Continued use by various hosts has proved to open opportunities for the Legion to enter Azeroth. And so, yes: magic without an Aspect is bad news bears.
    World-Shaper
    Lore Master
    Universe Creator

At your service.