Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: 10 reasons why tanks hate you (dps)

what everybody here seemsto be forgetting is that there are 2 constants in this world.
    1) Death
    2) Mankinds limitless stupidity

Their are sh*t players no matter what role their playing, what class their playing & what there doing.

However...evolution has equipt us with a combatant to this endless idiocy. It's called common sense.

You don't like what the person is doing, ask them about it, make sure your way is he better way, convince them to do it so you can get everything done. If they dont, feel free to unleash your QQ all over there face...& there childrens faces...& there childrens childrens faces, & so on & so forth

Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by Hunbunn

10: YOU ARE IGNORANT
    Standing in front of Anuba’rak in H AN is bad, and when you die to his pound twice in a fight, it is not the tanks fault. Really. You ignorant nub.
    I stopped reading after you used the word 'nub'. Seriously, if you are going to make a post to vent some frustration, don't start throwing around lame insults.

Too many of these threads exist. There are Tanks, Healers AND DPS that are a pain in the ass to any class; it's not just a specific
    group.

I get tank aggro when I sit thier, spam shadow bolt and watch tv.

Heroics are srs bisns
    My e-peen is larger then yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny

Me: Hey DK, why have you gemmed for intellect in your chest?
    DK: Because intellect makes you smart and I am tired of people saying that DK are stupid >
    Me: Shinydemon covers his face with his plam. /votekick
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck

I've been called a fail for refusing to invite someone purely because his Gearscore was high.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    Tanks: ten reasons why everyone hates you

10 - You're drama queens
    9 - You're drama queens
    8 - You're drama queens
    7 - You're drama queens
    6 - You're drama queens
    5 - You're drama queens
    4 - You queue for BGs in tank spec/gear
    3 - You're drama queens
    2 - You're drama queens
    1 - A drama queen is you

And I'm not even a DPS.
    ^
    This
    It gets worse...

I hate tanks with a God complex. Honestly you too are becoming replaceable as the tank population increases ;D
    I do not kill people...that is my least favorite thing to do! - Carl from Llamas with hats

You cannot make everyone happy it's a simple fact...

Example 1 - The other night before shutdown I did a 9 minute clear of heroic UP, now I would say 9 minutes is pretty quick chain pulling every pack and not waiting for loot to be done, halfway through the run one of the DPS tells me to hurry up... yeah ok.

Example 2 - In AN H a week ago one of the DPS pulled a boss off me three times by opening with all his CD's and not waiting for me to get a chance to hit the boss after taunting back the first two times, after dying he rages at me calls me a shit tank and proceeds to leave the group, when asked by the healer I proceed to explain I only have two taunts, the entire group laughs and moves on with a replacement DPS.

Example 3 - Had a healer leave because my tank gear was not up to his standards, I guess my 232 shield and my 258 trinket let down the rest of my 264-277 gear and I should be ashamed of myself because certain bosses refuse to give up teh lootz.

TL;DR
    Some people are just born morons but complaining about it on mmo-champion.com won't make them go away.
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Necroparadox
    pets arent on passive.
    my pet is on aggro all the time, its stronger not to mention more intelligent as my m8s anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru
    Unless you changed your toon's name, you're full of shit.

I did an armory search based on the name in your sig, and the only UD Rogue I found was just some noob in welfare gear.
    Separation with an A, whoever made my sig spelled it wrong and Im just now noticing this

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Separation with an A, whoever made my sig spelled it wrong and Im just now noticing this
    D'oh! :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hunbunn
    Bunch of stuff made up and seemingly putting all the DPS in a small little box because all those people are the same.
    Don't worry, we still love you for leaving an instance whenever <random person 1> disagrees with you or when you skip everything cause you can and we can't.
    Ow and how I love it when a tank doesn't accept the pop-up for Random LFG. Cause, you know, you can just say "Ah, lets grab a drink first" and re-queue.
    And I would like to give you a cookie, for running towards all the groups and pulling them, and then saying "Why the hell are you still there?", because we don't need our Mana or Health AT ALL. because everybody gets healed to 100% all the time ya know.
    And please have my Children for kitting the Mobs all the instance long, claiming we are doing bad dps and that we should use all of our 30 Instant Cast spells because we obviously have those 2 sec casting spells to ignore the fact that we have those spells.

And the Kitten loves you too.
    Also: Yeah, I just had a very bad experience with our tank in LFG, so /sue me for whining for once.
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account

I don't even no what's going on in this thread.. Hey let's generalize! wait.. that must be some quality built into human DNA.. "FIND SUMFIN DIFFERENT AND LET THAT OPERSON KNOW HE SUKS!"

All players are their own person.. When I tanked I was slow, because I don't tank often and I don't want to screw up. One time I tanked fast and I got bitched at.

Man.. I really don't think this thread should go on, but maybe there's something to be gained from it I don't know.. well see. On to the 90+ reports I have to sift through for being gone all day >.<

Quote Originally Posted by dubbz

1. You mark targets in a heroic. I generally find myself laughing at people that mark mobs.
    Maybe if you knew what god damn mobs to kill we wouldnt have to waste time marking.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Tanks job is to hold aggro on adds, dps job is to deal out damage. If a dps pulls aggro, its the tanks fault, since they didn't do their job!

cold hard truth guys! DPS got it EZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin
    Maybe if you knew what god damn mobs to kill we wouldnt have to waste time marking.
    Lol... "AMG TANK Y U NO HAVE AGGRO ON WAT I FOCUS FIRE?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Lol... "AMG TANK Y U NO HAVE AGGRO ON WAT I FOCUS FIRE?!?"
    Eeeexactly! >.<
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account

Locked. All threads copying this one will also be locked and the creators banned. Nothing is coming out of them but trolls, flaming and spam.