Thread: 2vs2 help

2vs2 help

I all, we're unholydk+restodrood and we have problems when play against:

- affli/disci
    - some rogue/disci
    - some hunter/restodrood

we've at this time 17xx MMR and we know how to play but with this comps we've some problems.

any tips? strategys?

thanks in advance

Re: 2vs2 help

What's happening? I'm assuming in 1: you're getting mana drained to all hell, in 2: the rogue is locking down your DK while you're getting mana burned, and in 3: you're getting frozen more than once per minute?

I have a suggestion for the hunter/druid team. Stand on your DK. Always be with your DK. When you get scattered, about to get put into a freezing arrow, make sure your DK is trying to eat it. Your DK eats the freezing arrow: no big deal at all.

Ran this comp to challenger last season. The comps you listed didn't give us much problem, it was the xx/resto druid and xx/resto shaman comps where they would end in a stalemate that gave us problems. I'd suggest leaving the dk on the disc. My dk could down a disc in about 4 min. Get him to around 50% without PS, catch him in a mind freeze, pet stun, strangulate and it's gg. (at least that's what it looked like my dk was doing, I was the resto druid). Priest rogue shouldn't give you a problem. I can tank a rogue all day long on my druid. Big thing is mana burn, but if the dk is on the priest he won't have time for it. And for aff lock, I'd still stay on the priest with the druid los'ing the lock and shifting out of mana drains. Like I said, we didn't have any problems with these comps. Will also help if the druid cc's the dps when ur going for the kill so he can't peel you. Cyclones, roots, bash etc. Good luck friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Ran this comp to challenger last season.
    Brb let me get pen&paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kry
    Brb let me get pen&paper.
    What's the highest rating you've played DK/resto druid?