Thread: Fury PVP?

Fury PVP?

edit: meep
    Last edited by Wraug; 2015-04-18 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted

Re: Fury PVP?

In arenas, no. In battlegrounds? Everything works there.

The only thing I can really see fury pvp viable as is a super-geared pve lolfaceroll burn, but even then that prevents us from using shattering throw unless you're reallllly fast at shattering throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account

Hahaha! Thats good

Packers - Penguins - Gators

in bg's, yes, in arena? no, the MS effect is too unreliable, the burst isnt as good and are cc'd easier

these are full of win

No. Next question.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrazr
    the burst isnt as good
    I beg to differ, I had ArP hardcap and the burst was insane.
    I can only imagine what it would be like with Shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan
    I beg to differ, I had ArP hardcap and the burst was insane.
    I can only imagine what it would be like with Shadowmourne.
    But then you have 0 resil and you get killed in 2 seconds by anyone..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

ok ima break it down for you. the Ms which makes a warrior in pvp is very unreliable in pvp. u cant charge in combat so if u dont get initial charge off then ur kinda gimped. the extra snare root trinket for back to back intercepts is nice but still after that ur jerking off for 20 secs waitin for intercept again. the burst isnt as bad as ppl say if u have a descent amount of gear i mean u can macro a recklessness with deathwish and then hit ur tar with bloodthirst whirlwind and heroic strike and do some nice dmg but still ur making urself squishy. cant really spell reflect all to well since u gotta stance dance. and finally u dont bring much of a utility in arenas. on the other hand in Bgs its funner than hell running in there 100% arp cap no resill whatsoever and blowing shit up cuz quite frankly who cares its WSG fuck it big numbers. if ur tring to get a good rating go arms itll save u mega headaches.

LOL. I love how the movie narration was like the guy selling shamwow or whatever... totally great.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

dontains 2nd vid is much better then the first
    "im gonna kill everyone"
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

That guy is sooo bad. Really made me laugh. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrazr
    in bg's, yes, in arena? no, the MS effect is too unreliable, the burst isnt as good and are cc'd easier
    Actually, I'd say that fury has better burst than Arms do (atleast single target burst, since bladestorm can be a dps loss on just 1 target). Fury should work fine for BGs, but it lacks the utility needed for arena. For example it doesn't have Unrelenting assault for 75% healing reduction, it doesn't have 50% reduction to disarm duration (which can be really bad vs a rogue or anything else with a disarm - a 10 sec disarm when you're droping low so you cant use any defensive CDs, or if you're close to killing something) and just like you said, their MS effect isn't as good. It takes them much longer time to stack it up in case they change target, and it's very unreliable (though arms' MS can be dodged and such aswell). Also, fury does less damage if it has to go defensive, since it has no talent like Unrelenting assault (increases damage of revenge by 20% and reduces colldown by 4 seconds). Their big 2-hander is of little use since in defensive stance most abilities scale with attack power anyway, and not weapon damage.

Fury is fun for BGs, and works decently there. When it comes to arenas however, in short, I'd have to say no. In long, I'd have to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Losing a charge, and the ability to control your MS effect makes it very unreliable.

Am i the only one to find these 2 vids completly lame ? Or did i fail to sense the irony in the above posts about this 2 links ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos
    Am i the only one to find these 2 vids completly lame ? Or did i fail to sense the irony in the above posts about this 2 links ? xD
    The first one I show to everyone and they absolutely love it and I can watch it over and over again.
    I didn't find the second one all that great.