Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

why warlocks are better than mags in awesomeness

Warlocks are masters of shadow and flame can call demons from the burning legion to do their will and have their own class mounts.

Mages are snotty little brats who throw snowballs and a few firballs around and are the best class at running away

Warlocks give thier enemies a quick yet agonising death forcing the to suffer.

Mages give their enemies hypothermia

Warlocks make fire and infernals rain from the skies.

Mages make it snow

also Richard is a warlock enough said
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW

Re: why warlocks are better than mags in awesomeness

Mages warp time.

epic!

Deleted

Mage can bend space in order to get from one point to another in a second.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by dievariandie
    They give themselves hypothermia ^^

Well yea but mages dads can beat up warlocks dads

Portals are the sheer reason why mages are always better than warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wekn
    They give themselves hypothermia ^^
    which is kinda stupid.. oh shit i r gonna cool my self down to the point were its potential life threatening!! anyway i like them moar than gnoam warlocks.

Warlocks hide behind a pet that they have no love for due to sacrficing it when required.

Mages drop that biatch before it get to them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hibufu
    Portals are the sheer reason why mages are always better than warlocks.
    Dont forget the Strudels.

Deleted

Mages don't need to post stupid threads to feel superior to warlocks.

Deleted

Guys guys, there's no need to fight, we're both important to the team. Us warlocks do the killing whilst you mages ensure that we're well fed and get there in time.

;D

Mages had a troubled childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by p75369
    Guys guys, there's no need to fight, we're both important to the team. Us warlocks do the killing whilst you mages ensure that we're well fed and get there in time.

;D
    uhh... warlocks are the one's summoning everyone inside so "we get there in time."
    go make more healthstones

warlocks need help from demons the whole time in order to keep up with the DPS.
    mages make water elementals just to prove that they can, but then they go away.

(Taken from a WoW website that I don't remember)

Fact: Though lately there has been much joking about how similar warlocks and mages are becoming, in reality, they could not be more different. The evidence:

1. Warlocks cast curses. Mages cast Remove Curse.
    2. Warlocks try to look cool wearing dresses. Mages wear dresses and still look hot.
    3. Warlocks summon demons to do their bidding. Mages use warriors for that.
    4. Warlocks cast a spell to summon their friends. Mages open a portal to make their friends go away.
    5. Warlocks siphon health from their enemies, then they suck that same health out of themselves and use it to cast spells. Mages ... think that's kind of gross.

Fact: Warlocks hate puppies.

Fact: Warlocks have been known to punch babies and kittens.

Fact: Fear isn't actually something the warlock actively casts at you; it's an aura he projects at all times, a byproduct of his latent anger at society, his parents, the cool kids, Justin Bieber and sun-tans. In fact, the original name of the spell was Surly Suburban Angst. Simply getting near a warlock triggers the effect in normal people, as does walking within 15 feet of a Hot Topic.

Fact: Warlocks sparkle when their skin is exposed to direct sunlight.

Fact: Warlock neighbors drive down property value.

Fact: Once upon a time, a warlock could defeat a mage in equal combat. This is true!

Fact: Healthstones make you fat.

Fact: Warlocks are generally inconsistent from the free throw line.

Fact: Voidwalkers aren't so much summoned as they are excreted. By the warlock. After too much Thai food. Pro tip: Never go on a road trip with a warlock.

Fact: It's possible that I'm being unfair to warlocks. It's also possible that I don't care.

Fact: Warlocks are quite good at several things:

1. Hockey
    2. Jenga
    3. I made both of those things up. Warlocks aren't actually good at anything.

Fact: Dogs and little children can sense a warlock's presence. Just like the Devil.

Fact: The only way to get warlock out of your clothes is with lots and lots of club soda and a flamethrower.

Fact: In PvP, when that felhound runs toward you, it isn't trying to attack you. It's hoping that you will enslave it so it can stop hanging out with the warlock.

Fact: Warlocks drink their own pee. I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

Fact: Don't worry when you encounter a warlock. Just take care of the pet first, because it's the larger threat. The warlock isn't an issue because he's alt-tabbed out to the damage-dealing forums, complaining furiously about mages, hunters, rogues, his father's lack of attention and the quality of the last Fallout Boy album.

Fact: Warlocks are bad tippers.

Fact: Warlocks lack sexual stamina.

Fact: As recently as the last expansion, warlock jokes used to be largely about how overpowered they were. Classics like, "My Death Coil is so OP it has no cooldown. Instead, it tells me when I can use it!" Har har. Remember that, warlocks? Good times. These days, the best warlock jokes are the patch notes. Zing!
    Christian Slater is the best actor of his generation. There, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolfe
    Warlocks hide behind a pet that they have no love for due to sacrficing it when required.

Mages drop that biatch before it get to them.
    And then the Mage notices he's 1.3 seconds from death because the Warlock has been DoTing him up and sending Shadowbolts/Soul Fires/etc into his face while the Mage killed the pet. Silly Mage. Silly dead Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by shagguar
    this thread...

the amount...

of fail...
    yeah... but it fun now and again

Mages = OMG Burst DPS.

Warlocks = .... = .... well at least you still can make candy and summon more Mages to raids.

warlocks need help from demons the whole time in order to keep up with the DPS.
    mages make water elementals just to prove that they can, but then they go away.
    Warlocks use pet because they have the power to control it, which doesn't make them weak but on the contrary makes them strong.. It's like saying mages hide behind a mana shield because they're weak and otherwise they die, but they have the power to use it, why shouldn't they?..
    Mages elementals go away because they can't have permanent control, they're not powerful enough (;.

Quote Originally Posted by dievariandie
    Warlocks are masters of shadow and flame can call demons from the burning legion to do their will and have their own class mounts.

Mages are snotty little brats who throw snowballs and a few firballs around and are the best class at running away

Warlocks give thier enemies a quick yet agonising death forcing the to suffer.

Warlocks make fire and infernals rain from the skies.

Mages make it snow
    lorewise mage are more cooler then a lock

let`s see a warlock formely a mage or a shaman went to a dark path and started playing with the dark powers and begin to control demons and stuff
    mages can conjure the pure magic aka arcane and bend it to their will and play with it shape it from form to form like frost and fire
    so warlocks are just deformed mage or shaman and id ont think that`s any awesome also i like teh mage class
    and really if u hate mages roll a lock