Poll: Which healer should I be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Healing Toon Re-Roll for Cataclysm, which one and why?

;D

Ok here the score. I currently have a 80 tauren shaman on a server i've been at since vanilla; i am switching realms for a brand new start. I have grown tired of horde side and all the people on my realm, i wanna restart.

I have played a resto shaman to the max, got a 2v2 with a warlock to 2100 and a 3v3 shadow play team to 2050; never got much into 5v5 however.

I have been doing research on all the class changes for Cataclysm and can't decide which to play for Cata. Here are some basic thoughts and questions i've been asking myself:

Resto Druid - I understand the loss of ToL form, but are they changing it so that you can't shapeshift out of hex/poly? If i'm NE Form and i get poly'd, can i go bear back to NE and be okay? Also with the gain of magic dispulsion i think they are pretty hot. It seems like blizzard is trying to change the focus on druid HoTing and focusing more on nourish and HT; think this will change arena/bg's?

Priest - I played priest/rogue before, as the rogue though. Don't have much experience with priests aside that i take it that Disc is more of a Damage reducing class (ie: shields and barriers) and Holy is more of a direct healing class. I can't decide any real weakness for priests except that all there strenght is in magics, so any team with lots dispells can rip them apart.

Paladin - I understand the mechanic of Binding Shield and think that it's awesome, i've never really heard anyone complain about Pally Healing and i think it would be cool. Anyone care to let me know about specific pally PvP Changes.

Shaman - I play this already but don't dislike it so i'm willing to roll another. I don't really like the change to not being able to dispell poison and i don't like taking the clense totem away; and healing rain doesn't seem like it will be that useful in pvp, i might be wrong. I love me some water shield though.

I'm more than open to suggestions on which class i should roll and why.

The guys i'm rerolling with are making a Warlock and a Paladin (planning on Protection).

Deleted

Re: Healing Toon Re-Roll for Cataclysm, which one and why?

Wait for some information about the classes given by beta players or blizzard, just dont count on the general stuff we already know. Talents are really important, not abilities alone.

Re: Healing Toon Re-Roll for Cataclysm, which one and why?

With druids, they mentioned something about being able to shapeshift out of polymorph effects being a deep feral talent. They're not getting rid of our hots, but making sure we cast more than three things. With higher health pools, hots should be extremely useful, and we're going to be a lot more offensive in cataclysm than in previous expansions.

At least, that's their goal.