Poll: In your opinion, what class you find the most boring to level?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: The most boring class to level

Hands down the Warlock for me - Its the only class I've never got past 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceara
    Hands down the Warlock for me - Its the only class I've never got past 60.
    I can't believe it ;D. My first char was a warlock and even in vanilla, it was incredibly fun to level despite all the bugs and quirks. Back then I used my succubus to tank for the first few seconds before pulling aggro from her and drain life tanking the mobs with dots on. Never went out of mana or health thanks to life tap, drain life and siphon life.

In their current state warlocks can simply run around dotting huge packs of mobs and watch them die. Throw in a howl of terror for added fun. Affliction is the bomb, and at 71 siphon life+felguard becomes amazing too.

I have no idea why Paladin is in second place. Yes, Paladins tied with Druids are easily the most boring to level from 1-20, but the rest of the way? So much fun.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Paladin/priest are the most boring class till you reach 40/50.

Mage was horrid for me, priest wasn't great either, but at least you could mix things up by healing some instances and such... and the mana issue is a lot worse for mages. Priests got spirit tap,which sorta helps... mages.... get free water that generally won't fill up your mana bar over it's 30 second duration. Get used to alt tabbing a lot to read shit on the net, while your mage is drinking. That's what i did at least.

AoE leveling is alright, only problem is that you usually gotta compete with others for the aoe spots, and aoe pulls do take a bit of time to master.

Would like to add that warrior pre 30 was horrid... looks to be a bit better now with victory rush, and shamans back in the day were agony as well. You couldn't really use totems or any spells, because you had no regen so it'd be ineffecient, you'd just whack em with the two hander until you could get storm strike.

I lvld war and it was booring, i cant even remember lvling my mage, it was long time ago but everything was new and interesting back then, but of all classes i've lvled shaman is most boring, it took 8 months to get him to 80, without a friends help it would never be 80, but on 80 its one of best dps classes so i guess its worth.

And i just started lvling priest, i find it nice for a change, maybe becous lfd system but still its nice.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

In my experience: Priest. I've got one sitting at lvl 71 and every time I try to play her - after about 5 min I'm bored out of my mind.

In my guesswork: Paladin. But I've only gotten to lvl 15 and I hear after 40 it gets more interesting.

Until Level 40 when you get Seal of Wisdom and Holy Shield, Prot pally sucks...it's good with the random dungeon finder but before there were insta-queues, it was just too boring...After 40 though it's like leveling a warrior (which by the way is fun from 1-80), almost 0 downtime.

Rogue.

Having gotten a priest to 60 I can say they're fairly boring, though not all that bad if you just keep pulling and let your DoTs kill the last target while you're working on the next.

The one class I've never managed to get far is mage. I got one to 16 once, got a quest where I had to kill a bunch of MoBs for a rare drop, spent nearly an hour killing the same things, nearly half of which was spent drinking to recover mana, finally got the drop, and promptly deleted the character.

Priest ofc you lvl 2 lvls up to think you finally learn something cool what do you learn a freaking healing move /facepalm
    gief me dps or im gonna me a melee priest

Sup.

Been playin' since vanilla, I have one 80 for every class so I think I understand something about leveling, here... From my personal experiencie the WORST are hunters... while many of you won't agree, remember this: it's a pain in the ass to control your pet, all you do is sit there and shoot arrows while your pet does everything, if he dies you're certainly dead, if more than one mob aggro's you and you don't have cooldowns, you're dead, also there are so many hunters that you are only one more, no one wants you at dungeons because they just assume you'll ninja every piece of gear... I prolly forgot something, I'll edit if anything comes to mind

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by hom
    Sup.

Been playin' since vanilla, I have one 80 for every class so I think I understand something about leveling, here... From my personal experiencie the WORST are hunters... while many of you won't agree, remember this: it's a pain in the ass to control your pet, all you do is sit there and shoot arrows while your pet does everything, if he dies you're certainly dead, if more than one mob aggro's you and you don't have cooldowns, you're dead, also there are so many hunters that you are only one more, no one wants you at dungeons because they just assume you'll ninja every piece of gear... I prolly forgot something, I'll edit if anything comes to mind
    You say you have played every class, but why would you vote for hunters as the class with least survivability? In my opinion the class itself has one of the best solo capabilities of all classes.
    I agree that your pet does everything, but controling it is easy, you just have to add a few keybindings and that's it.
    Of course it sucks to be hit by stereotyping, but it is much worse as a DK, because people don't know the mechanics and can't seperate the goods from the bads, while everyone knows how hunters work (might get changed when focus arrive though).

Quote Originally Posted by Daimyon
    I leveled a mage. And when it got boring I did what any normal person would do. I AoE grinded, and it was no longer boring. Leveling a priest on the other hand...
    pretty much.

if you think mage is boring, go respec fire and do 5-10 mob pulls.

single target pulls are for sissy mages!

most boring = druid by a landslide; makes me want to smash my head against my keyboard.

most fun = rogue

hardest = rogue

easiest = hunter or warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz
    lvling a Shaman before you could dual wield and got 2 hander SPEC at lvl 40 (lvl cap 60)

Lvling a paladin before the major ret changes.

Frost mage at the moment is boring for me. I dont see how people bothered.

Priest is also one of my worst. So boring, it makes me cry.
    I solved it by going arcane the moment I was able to learn 'Slow', mages were like the funnest damn thing ever since, I always used frost for AoE. Frost is fun when you find something challenging however, it is quicker than most other specs.

Most classes get boring after doing the same thing for a while, just spec change once in a while to something you haven't done.

Druids got boring for me same spells that boomed targets no snares or any effects or noticeable procs, shamans got boring for me, priests always have been, rogues were fun to sneak and solo hard grp quests with, but sucked at multi mob kills, (engineer rogue ftw),

paladin got boring, the burst was fun but it was always a trade off, "unkillable" spec and geared = crap damage, and nothing was ever really threatening,

warriors bash button abilities that all do the same crap, fun thing is charge and rage dump hits on the target but it gets old, warriors aren't incredibly strong 'solo-ers'. Hunters just do a few shots target dies or you have your pet hold and deal with it.