Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How could Blizzard make Lvling more fun 1-80

There are already many improvements, and cataclysm is due to bring a questing flow and zone design overhaul which since we have not seen yet we cannot judge.
    I would love to see a lot more novelty or interesting quests, with less of the kill 2 dozen of whatever mob and go fetch said item/talk to said person 10 feet away quests.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/commu...allery.html#10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbt
    Make a "level up" button that you can press whenever you want. Those who enjoy leveling can do it, those who don't can skip it. Those who enjoy specific areas can do those and skip the others. Everybody wins.
    Frankly, if I have 5+ 80s, I should get a free pass on at least one. I can't level a priest or rogue worth a damn. I would love to have a priest at 80, but such is life, it isn't meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast
    Maybe re-design the zones.. re-do all the quests. Introduce a new kind of leveling, like a path of something? Course they'd have to fit all this in an expansion.
    Wow, word-for-word that's what I was gonna say...

yeah BGs are fun and easy way to lvl just the stupid 30 mins queue for them

Just let us create level80 characters and it will be all fun. Right now I have to waste 1 week on powerleveling whenever I want an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    How could blizzard make the lvling more fun?

If only their was some kind of cataclysmic event that would totally reshape the game world, along with introducing new quests, raids, level cap, professions, and so much more. Oh wait!
    My e-peen is larger then yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny

Me: Hey DK, why have you gemmed for intellect in your chest?
    DK: Because intellect makes you smart and I am tired of people saying that DK are stupid >
    Me: Shinydemon covers his face with his plam. /votekick
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck

I've been called a fail for refusing to invite someone purely because his Gearscore was high.

Maybe re-design the zones.. re-do all the quests. Introduce a new kind of leveling, like a path of something? Course they'd have to fit all this in an expansion.
    1-60 redone 60-80 = same 80-85 = new

i c wut u did thur
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

10+ Year Old Account

make it so once you have 3+ lvl 80's (not counting DK) you can just roll t10 lvl 80's :P that'd be nice right?

They should let you have more than 10 toons per server. They should make the endgame feel more like leveling and less like grinding the exact same places over and over for months to see progression.

Leveling gets boring after completing the same quest 10 times on 10 different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstormv2
    Each zone should have a main obstacle to overcome and be focused on it. Instead of of shit like " go look for information about this evil dragon and oh yeah, this old guy over there wants you do pick berries for him ".
    I like this idea.

I want something similar to Guild Wars 2's Event system for a replacement to questing.

that would spice up lvling and make it lot more fun to re-lvl alts
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?