possible 3.3.5 patch release date

just logged into my battle.net account and i had a warning saying that the terms of use will change on 6/15/10. i know that every patch you always have the updated terms of use and have to agree to them again. it also happens to fall on a tuesday, two weeks from now. not really a big deal but maybe i found a release date leak before they actually, well, release the date :P

Re: possible 3.3.5 patch release date

Interesting. I appreciate you making an account to tell us

doubtful but something to bear in mind thanks

lol ya long time reader first time poster :P been loving this site for a few years now

but ya, dont take my word on it, im not saying it WILL be the release date, just a hunch since they update the terms of use every patch and it kind of coincides with how the PTR server is coming along since they have already downed normal mode ruby sanctum and ive seen heroic vids on it also, not sure if it wsa downed yet though i dont think he has been.

Possibly, possibly.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by angryfrog
    lol ya long time reader first time poster :P been loving this site for a few years now

but ya, dont take my word on it, im not saying it WILL be the release date, just a hunch since they update the terms of use every patch and it kind of coincides with how the PTR server is coming along since they have already downed normal mode ruby sanctum and ive seen heroic vids on it also, not sure if it wsa downed yet though i dont think he has been.
    no they don't up date it every patch( if you look harder you will notice a date in the ToU taht says when it was last updated. prior to 3.3.5 it was set from july 29th 2008), but because theres a new chat feature, they probably had to make a few changes

Quote Originally Posted by Norn
    no they don't up date it every patch( if you look harder you will notice a date in the ToU taht says when it was last updated. prior to 3.3.5 it was set from like release of wotlk), but because theres a new chat feature, they probably had to make a few changes
    well ya they may or may not always add or take away things from the terms of use but every patch you always have to at least re accept the conditions that the contract states. like i said im just kinda theory crafting as to whats coming.

but ya, the new chat system will probably have a new section in it as well and that could also be why. but that new chat section comes with patch 3.3.5 soooooo maybe the patch comes with it :P

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

yes your theory is true, but are you in europe our the US?

By no means is it guaranteed... but if I had to put money one a release day for the patch, I'd say this is it.
    The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.
    - Robert A. Kotick, CEO and President of Activsion Blizzard 2008-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Norn
    yes your theory is true, but are you in europe our the US?
    i am in the US with a US account. so everyone elses patch would be a week after this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Most likely for US because its on a teusday and about 2 weeks from now so that sounds about right
    Here's my character,im 12 years old. All kids that play wow aren't bad
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cocoabutterz

personally, i doubt it. IMO it will be around first or second week of July. Lots of tuning is still needed and they wont want to push this early and have another SWP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jster
    personally, i doubt it. IMO it will be around first or second week of July. Lots of tuning is still needed and they wont want to push this early and have another SWP.
    ya, true. i just didnt think they would update the terms of use with features that are not yet in game. figured the day they patch in the new functions in game would be the day they update the terms of use to match it. but its blizzard so who knows what will happen :P