Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Why Hunters are STILL called Huntards

the archer with pet class often tend to attract the little special people
    thats why blizzard has made the class extra easy to play and even that isn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger

Are you really that stupid? Really? Name one class that can't top meters that easily.
    try to top the dmg meter as ele-shaman it sucks

10+ Year Old Account

im 12 and what is this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Congratulations
    Was expecting something rediculous and hilarious. OP did not deliver.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    Any point / comical attempt you are making is trumped by the fact that you substitute single letters for complete words.

u does not = you. R does not = are/or/our, etc. etc. etc.

All you're doing is bolstering the OP's argument~

Huntard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw , both for you and OP. Grammer nazis FTW.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

So saying huntard is like dropping the n-bomb?
    >8< Spider pride!

Easy for other classes to say, but Arcane is all about managing mana and cooldowns, if you cant do that even if you spam two spells, ya shit!

Because:
    1. They dont know how to MD.
    2. They dont know when to FD.
    3. They have silly pet names.
    4. They dont know when to trow traps.
    5. They do shit dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemmonkey
    No, real hunters know that death knights and belfadins are way more embarassing than we'll ever be.

I was hoping for something funny but all I got was this disappointment. Don't try to drag everyone playing X class over one line blahblah has been said.

solution;

roll a hunter

Meh everyone can be retarded in every way but it's just how they portray it, but I was waiting for an item to drop and he ninjaed it saying 'Its a hunter weapon'
    Fire is good, it gives people fire, warmth and the ability to cook stuff, it also sets people alight, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by RAUBEZ
    the archer with pet class often tend to attract the little special people
    thats why blizzard has made the class extra easy to play and even that isn't enough
    I find this remark coming from a rogue quite ironic

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Meshbag
    Easy for other classes to say, but Arcane is all about managing mana and cooldowns, if you cant do that even if you spam two spells, ya shit!
    Considering I've been playing an arcane mage as my main for a while now, yeah... They're piss easy. The only thing that ever changes is that when you get more haste you stagger your haste cooldowns to not go over the cap.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy
    Considering I've been playing an arcane mage as my main for a while now, yeah... They're piss easy. The only thing that ever changes is that when you get more haste you stagger your haste cooldowns to not go over the cap.
    Theyre piss easy, but only if you can manage your mana and cooldowns correctly, or you burst and dont maintain it.
    The point of my post is to make people notice that although it may be easy, it isnt as easy as people think to manage, thats all.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Meshbag
    Theyre piss easy, but only if you can manage your mana and cooldowns correctly, or you burst and dont maintain it
    Or if you're friends with a druid who can give you an innervate. The only fight I risk going oom is Saurfang, but he's dead at that point anyways.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir
    He tops the DPS chart.
    So u should keep him instead of asking him PvP questions while hes obviously a PvE.
    Retardadin
    ^ this

Yeah i guess, edited my post a bit late sorry.

But i agree, but thats in an ideal situation, can't always rely on that too.

I have been fire recently and then stopped, didnt get a chance to properly compare but it beat my DPS on Saurfang and LK as fire rather than arcane, the long steady fights which require little movement are good for fire, otherwise arcane with faster casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemmonkey
    Yeah, kinda, apart from Huntards dont have respect.
    Hunters do!

Deleted

Sorry to burst your bubble mr. retardin but retribution paladins and dks are the new huntards... The hunters I see these days are more or less pretty decent, often people who played the class pre-wotlk and stayed with it even though they werent exactly the top in the beggining of wrath. Your lol spec and DKs are what all these huntards and rogues from tbc rerolled to when 3.0 hit.

Not to mention that you can find someone like this playing any class any day.

So... 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by reve
    Sorry to burst your bubble mr. retardin but retribution paladins and dks are the new huntards... The hunters I see these days are more or less pretty decent, often people who played the class pre-wotlk and stayed with it even though they werent exactly the top in the beggining of wrath. Your lol spec and DKs are what all these huntards and rogues from tbc rerolled to when 3.0 hit.

Not to mention that you can find someone like this playing any class any day.

So... 4/10.

i didnt roll a dk and im happy about it CUZ ROGUE IS FACEROLLLLLLL