Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The Ashen Verdict {SRP}

{You are a group of heroes , members of the Argent Crusade and Knights of the Ebon blade . Come together to end the reign of Arthas , You are arriving at Icecrown Cidatel}

Gretari walked into the cidatel , he immediatly felt a sort of chill but felt stronger at the same time . 'Good day' Tirion Fording said in a very bored manor , Gretari looked up at Tirion he admired him . Gretari then went to speak to Highlord Darion Mongraine .

'Greetings Gretari , Are you looking forward to starting this campain ? ' Darion questioned

'Yes I am your honour , the scourge must come to an end and I want to be part of it ' Gretari answered

'Thats the spirit ' Darion preached . ' We have about 40 minutes till we start clearing out some scourge wait around if you want and get yourself in the zone for the fight ' .

Gretari sat down on the floor he immediatly began thinking of what was to come . Invisioned in his mind was Arthas's rotting , dead courpse
    Insert Signiture here.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Ashen Verdict {SRP}

(come on you boring people )
    Insert Signiture here.

((Maybe if it were a CRP. I dunno that I really want to take on RPing a serious ICC fight.))
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

((Agree with Marcus & Tyran, tbh. Like shama.. shamala.... the dude from naxx RP, it's like "suddenly marrowgar staretd to spin,a nd the heroes ran out". But it could be fun with a CRP and a Booooooooooonestorm))

10+ Year Old Account

((haha something like this

Inviting all, well not really all but hey come along anyway ;D.
    The raid invites had been sent out far and wide to every end of Azeroth . The time had finally come for <Verdict of the spoons> to venture into ice crown citadel , thank goodness the 30% buff was here and <Verdict of the spoons> would finally have a chance at winning that dreaded airship battle!

<Verdict of the spoons>
    Hardcore personality semi supper casual neutral hero guild !))

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes