Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Screenshot of the Day, Blizzcon, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkheer
    Stonetalon looks!!! ... the same ;/
    As does the whole old world. It's just a little more water here, a little less water there, few more trees here, few less trees there, a little more lava here, a little less lava there. I'm not even slightly excited about Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Cruelty is the kind of talent we'll replace (probably by making it affect only a handful of abilities) and tanking talents like Anticipation (if we can get away with it). (Source)
    Awww, but I like my free 5% overall crit. Not too boring at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane
    I'm starting to get really scared that Blizzard doesn't know what they will be doing with hunters since they never talk about it.
    Starting?!

Here's a tidbit... I played hunters from original closed beta of the game all the way through to the opening of the Dark Portal events... I played them a smattering here and there after that. I'm now back to playing with one (though not too seriously), and I can guarantee you one thing; They never have, and probably never will, know what they are doing with hunters.

They've changed the way their abilities work multiple times, have had 2 class overhauls, and have had the core description of the class and its roles changed a myriad of times...

I think it's basically that they want them as a playable class for a physical ranged dps, but are completely lost as to how to give them a core role and stick with it...

I'm going to be fair, though. On this matter, I blame mages and rogues (and yes...my main has been a rogue since BC opened) for the problems, as they are the ones that whine the loudest to Blizzard about the hunter class...especially pvp'ers...

OMG.

Blizzard FINALLY contacted eBay about the ticket scalping. Compared to hundreds of auctions last night, only six or seven now remain, that were posted within the last hour or so.

Whats up with Water Engine.. so far I haven't seen much screenies with water what we seen in Cata first video.. kinda lame =/

blah ... i'm too late to make my visa passport ..

and i already got my summer plans

nice picture though

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Looking forward to those events on live servers. I didn't try them out on the PTRs or watch the videos or anything, so they better be good.
    Don't get your hopes up. Otherwise you'll be extremely disappointed...

Warriors are such a mixed bag. While fury is one of the most braindead easy DPS specs in the game, warrior is the most demanding tank class, and still often left trailing the other tanks performance wise for far less effort.

Blizzcon would be cool to go to but its kinda far away for me.

pretty cool screenshot though

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii
    gz :P,

To the warriors: Do you think the warrior talents are boring?
    Yeah, flat damage increasers and not enough procs(fury pve) are pretty boring.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark
    As does the whole old world. It's just a little more water here, a little less water there, few more trees here, few less trees there, a little more lava here, a little less lava there. I'm not even slightly excited about Cataclysm.
    Lol.

Just...lol.

all i see is stuff about warriors all the time... i thought there were more classes in wow, not just warriors...

150$ ticket... in my country Rollingstone ticket was 200$ and Metallica 150$ just lol. I would rather spend money on that then on something which will just boost profit of activision which allready milk consumer godly.

Why there is so much water in Cataclysm? (Made it easyer for Blizzard because they don't have to fill up all spots with new stuff?)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee
    Don't get your hopes up. Otherwise you'll be extremely disappointed...
    I'm not, honestly. Cause nothing could be cooler than Wrathgate. <3

"Every player is going to have a different definition of "boring or bland talents" so that's not going to be a great litmus test."

And in his mind this sentence not only makes sense, it sounds extra intelligent due to the use of the word 'litmus'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrakh79
    Awww, but I like my free 5% overall crit. Not too boring at all.
    really.. first they take whirlwind away from our single target dps rotation. then put Heroic Strike on a GCD. now they are taking away our dps increasing talents. it's almost as if blizzard is trying to send a message to us that they don't want us to DPS in Cataclysm.

-in before "but you get it in mastery"... yeah i'm sure blizzard will throw maybe 2% crit as a bonus to us for specing deep into fury. even trade eh?

good thing i have a lvl 80 DK, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, and druid to choose from for dps in cata. because it looks like blizzard stuck (or is still in the process of sticking) the worlds largest fork in us.

You know people ... Blizzard really, truly, sincerely is *not* out to hurt you, your class, your build, etc.