Poll: Which would be easier to obtain?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.

Fastest way to PvP mainset Furious?

I'm about to start grinding honor for some Holy PvP gear, and I've already got pretty much the entire set except mainset. I got the WG shoulders, so there's that gone. Anyway. I was curious if it would be quicker to do PvP for the mainset, or PvE for the mainset. In other words, would I be able to make 54k honor or 75 Triumph badges quicker?
    I know, semi-noob post. I finally made an account on here just to ask,

inb4 troll, l2play, both are easy, etc. etc.

Re: Fastest way to PvP mainset Furious?

Bg's everyday
    "Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

That really depends. If you're in this awesome guild and you can just say: Hey! You there! Yes you, tank with 50k health unbuffed, and you three dps with full 264/277! Yes you!
    Come do some heroics with me, as we are friends and all. If they go like "Wohooo! Lets help our friend!" It's be faster to do heroics. But if you dont have any guild, no friends, and tend to end up with horribad DK's gearing up, and at about 700 dps, i guess BG's would be quite a bit faster. If you have a premade guild, with organized people with awesometon gear, you should PvP. Mainly because it's really fun! =)

Anyway, if you go like, alone, i'd prolly go for BG's.
    Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!

I´ve farmed a lot of PvP gear for a lot of characters and I can give you following advice:
    at first farm all the nonsetepics (neck, back, wrist, waist, feet , 2x rings, 1-2 trinkets)
    while you´re doing this do arena for some points.
    Go Vault of Archavon 10 and 25 every week.
    get shoulders from wintergrasp (just like you did)
    until you got enough honor for the nonsetepix I mentioned above you should have got enough triumph badges for at least 1 part of the set. (if you´re doing hero daylie every day for the frost badges)
    maybe you even got hands or legs from VoA
    and maybe you got enough arenapoints for a relentless gladiator piece.

the rest of the set is famed with honor the fastest way
    so to answer your question. honor > badges ^^

15+ Year Old Account

I'd say do heroics when you got WG, so you get both emblems and stone keeper shards, which you then turn in for honor. If you dont have WG, just go Random BGs. I did this on my tank when i was getting Ret pvp gear, took me a week to get fully geared (also counting the tons of Stone keeper shards i already had lying about)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Cataclysm - General Discussions...?

Do it 50/50 so you don't grow bored out of your skull.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin
    I'd say do heroics when you got WG, so you get both emblems and stone keeper shards, which you then turn in for honor. If you dont have WG, just go Random BGs. I did this on my tank when i was getting Ret pvp gear, took me a week to get fully geared (also counting the tons of Stone keeper shards i already had lying about)
    This is what I do as well. Works great!

15+ Year Old Account

Moved to the PvP forums.
    Dawwwwwww

Probably BG's, but you'll get anger problems around the 2 hour mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Letharg
    I´ve farmed a lot of PvP gear for a lot of characters and I can give you following advice:
    at first farm all the nonsetepics (neck, back, wrist, waist, feet , 2x rings, 1-2 trinkets)
    while you´re doing this do arena for some points.
    Go Vault of Archavon 10 and 25 every week.
    get shoulders from wintergrasp (just like you did)
    until you got enough honor for the nonsetepix I mentioned above you should have got enough triumph badges for at least 1 part of the set. (if you´re doing hero daylie every day for the frost badges)
    maybe you even got hands or legs from VoA
    and maybe you got enough arenapoints for a relentless gladiator piece.

the rest of the set is famed with honor the fastest way
    so to answer your question. honor > badges ^^
    I do the same thing, works very well...

if you have a tank set and can tank heroics, probably that. unless your faction win the majority of your BGs in your battlegroup, spending 20 minutes on 1200 honor is probably less efficient then 15-20 on 5-7 badges.

Remember to do the Wintergrasp dailies/weeklys (w/e they are). Trade in stone keepers shards for honor etc.

it would be faster if you did heroics while you has WG so you get shard to get honor, and then do BGs when you don't have it.