Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Would Deathwing attack Arthas Lich King?

Arthas would take DW's sOul with frostmourne one shotting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshiro
    Also, if you're gonna do it on this way...
    We as players, aren't actually players. We are mere soldiers of the horde/alliance - and we are most likely not just 10 or 25 soldiers, but shit lots of people! We also learned that the stronger the person, Arthas tried to convert, the harder it was (aka Bolvar, as he had resisted for so long...)
    I think of the players more like the champions of the respective faction than actual soldiers.

Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

10+ Year Old Account

Deathwing would look at the Lich King, and The Lich King would instantly die, of Fear, a Heart Attack, and Awesome-Deathwing-Stare-ophobia.
    Also, two power-hungry guys, one the owner of an elemental plane and one the owner of almost all Scourge on Azeroth, Deathwing Duzn't Shaar Wif Lozerz
    I see that your profile picture on Facebook is a car....
    I didn't know that you were a Transformer..

Quote Originally Posted by TehFurryWorgen
    Deathwing would look at the Lich King, and The Lich King would instantly die, of Fear, a Heart Attack, and Awesome-Deathwing-Stare-ophobia.
    Also, two power-hungry guys, one the owner of an elemental plane and one the owner of almost all Scourge on Azeroth, Deathwing Duzn't Shaar Wif Lozerz
    The lich king cant fear, he cant have a heart attack as he has no heart c-c-combo fail.

10+ Year Old Account

SPOILER ALERT!!!

BOLVAR IS DEATHWING!!
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Honeychan
    Don't know why noone has brought this up yet...
    But both Lich king and Deathwing are tools of the old gods - it might be hard to imagine them both being buddy buddy, but they could both be manipulated to not hate each other atleast.
    The Lich King WAS the tool of Kil'jaeden, WAS the tool of Ner'zhul. Sure, his armies mine Saronite, but I don't recall there being any direct connection between Arthas and the old gods.

Also: Deathwing would totally own Arthas in a fight. He's a frackin' ASPECT! With adamantite armor! Super-aspect, if you'd like.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire
    SPOILER ALERT!!!

BOLAVAR IS DEATHWING!!

Ggg-grammar fail ggg-grammar fail.

On the subject of x Vs y. That drama fest isn't even nearly fun anymore. Just a brief hype. Like.. Like Oreo's.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie
    I'm sure Deathwing dont want to destroy the world, he just wants to rid it of mortals. (Judging by a familer picture he seems to like necromancy)

Thats really fail to be honest? i mean we cant die^^

Well.. If you havent noticed... Some people got "Kingslayer" and that means Arthas is now dead.

Deathwing isnt a part of WoW yet, so theres no chance for a combat between arthas and deathwing.

To the third post: Deathwing is not destroying the world, he are making it good for himself. (Ever read MMO before)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctanessa
    The Lich King WAS the tool of Kil'jaeden, WAS the tool of Ner'zhul. Sure, his armies mine Saronite, but I don't recall there being any direct connection between Arthas and the old gods.

Also: Deathwing would totally own Arthas in a fight. He's a frackin' ASPECT! With adamantite armor! Super-aspect, if you'd like.

There is a bigger connection between lich king and yogg saron, people just havnt realised it yet. Theres no way he got his undead powers from kil'jaden, it's much more likely the god of death gave a helping hand

The same means to two different ends. They wouldn't partner up, even though both are destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Minoxz
    Well.. If you havent noticed... Some people got "Kingslayer" and that means Arthas is now dead.
    Well if you havent noticed Arthas is only dead ingame atm, in cata we are meant to still be fighting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    Arthus = lvl 80
    Deathing = lvl 85

Deathwing, its a no brainer! 8)
    i am amazed how you can still spell arthas wrong x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Crona
    i am amazed how you can still spell arthas wrong x.x
    And Deathwing :

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie
    I wouldnt think so, Blizzard showed us his true power in icecrown and how he would of defeated the entire world if terenas didnt res us.
    By himself?
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Deathwing will kick arthas ass with his tail

Old gods.
    Arthas hates Yogg-Saron
    Yogg-Saron is an Old God.
    Old Gods gave Deathwing his Demon soul.
    The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
    hey

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    Arthus = lvl 80
    Deathing = lvl 85

Deathwing, its a no brainer! 8)
    Arthas = 83

Deathwing = 88

+3 Levels for SKULL targets, remember? ;-)

Its the undercity arena, deathwing is pumping himself up, he charges in & the came ends...turns out he stood on arthas by accident.

But in all seriousness deathwing would wipe the floor with arthas in 1v1. Hed then proceed to stuff him & give him as a doll to the black & twilight dragonflight babies.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir Hawkleaf

Ggg-grammar fail ggg-grammar fail.

On the subject of x Vs y. That drama fest isn't even nearly fun anymore. Just a brief hype. Like.. Like Oreo's.

What?
    It's a spelling fail.
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG