Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Demoralized from an experience in WoW today.

You died in a BG...
    You were outgeared by someone...

Stop being a drama queen...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrio
    Actually it does, because me being "lazy" and "can't be bothered" with spending time obtaining new gear now is only because of Catalysm being so close. You should obviously know finding arena partners so late into an expansion incredibly hard and I really am not interested in playing arena this season as well. I was just hoping to have some fun with some casual PvP to help avoid going insane from Auction House farming. I didn't expect to get totally pooooned in the bum like that.

Again...not complaining...it's just an observation...my first time in over 5 years I have never been completely pwned like that. It was like an out of body experience, as If I was watching someone elses kill-cam.

Okay, my point still stands, you seemed surprised that someone who is better geared than you destroyed you, and ruined your bg experience. If you're only planning on doing casual bg pvp (which is the most pvp-ing I ever do, I know where you're coming from) you should expect to be killed alot, and if you don't like that then there's no reason for you to pvp at all.

edit: I know you aren't complaining, and just talking about a new experience you had, but your OP gave off a sense of being disappointed and depressed about it, which naturally makes everyone assume you are complaining. People flame posts that are worded neutrally, so you should expect flame from most people since yours was negatively worded.

Deleted

MW2 sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dabros
    they buffed the amount of honor u get, u can get full wrathful in a week easily
    yea.... i dont think anyone can get full wrathful in a week, perhaps you meant furious?
    Norway Ftw!

All Ret's are demoralized, so don't worry about it. You play ret, red headed stepchild of WoW, nerfed to hell since day 1 to the point now where it has never been worse and there are more prot paladins with high arena ratings than ret.

Wanna feel better play "prot/ret" or "protribution" as thay call it. Same damage, more utility, more defenses, a silence and quicker HOJ. It will make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari
    He obviously meant full wrathful offset (excluding belt and boots...even though 1400 in a week should be no problem at all) :/
    and now that would take far more effort than what he made it sound like, as you need to be a good rated arena player.
    Norway Ftw!

800 resilience is nothing these days dude. Sorry to break it to you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    All Ret's are demoralized, so don't worry about it. You play ret, red headed stepchild of WoW, nerfed to hell since day 1 to the point now where it has never been worse and there are more prot paladins with high arena ratings than ret.

Wanna feel better play "prot/ret" or "protribution" as thay call it. Same damage, more utility, more defenses, a silence and quicker HOJ. It will make you feel better.
    Oh poor thing, you only have 2 speccs viable for arenasss and not 3 like 0 other classes boo hooo
    Some only have one.
    Die.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

I had a similar experience on my warrior alt, decided to do some arena in my deadly gear. When I did arena I used to be able to take stuff down in seconds. I came up against a druid who I couldn't get below 60% HP, about a minute later his rogue friend just annihilated me in ~3 seconds.

Moral of my story, the old gear sucks, it won't take you long to get your full Wraithful.
    Cake!

[quote=Shigenari ]
    Not really. You can leech BGs for a while to get the honour for the cloak, rings, neck and furious set pieces and then faceroll your way up to 1400. As long as your battlegroup isn't infested with the worst counter to your team setup at that rating (As I found with playing Aff Lock/Resto Shammy with 2/3 teams being Healer/Warrior...Had to give up), it's easily facerollable. As for 1400 being a 'good rating'...well you're not even in the top 50% at 1400. Not even close so...just no xD
    [/quote

to get the complete full wrathful set you need over 2000 in 3v3 or 5v5... you can get gloves for 1400 rating.
    Norway Ftw!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nedive
    lol@rets qqing @other rets, bubble+hs and gtfo

amitrollingitrite?
    This.

It's a wierd feeling getting totally destroyed by another player
    Ret vs Ret and all he says is that? Has got to be trolling.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper
    yeah the common attitude of players these day.

oh look at me, i spent much less time playing than the other player and i'm getting pwned, but i shouldn't get pwned cos that's not fair booooohoooooo.
    I am so glad I don't PvP in MMOrpgs

Why? Because of no skill losers always wanting a huge advantage because they "played longer". STOP CALLING YOURSELVES PVPer if you think like that. You are just a loser with better gear, nothing more.

eSPORT my ass, nerd epeen stimulation fits much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan
    I am so glad I don't PvP in MMOrpgs

Why? Because of no skill losers always wanting a huge advantage because they "played longer". STOP CALLING YOURSELVES PVPer if you think like that. You are just a loser with better gear, nothing more.

eSPORT my ass, nerd epeen stimulation fits much better.
    You could say the same thing about hardcore raiders

I use to be both hardcore player, both arena and raiding in generally all of TBC and for the very start of WOTLK.

I am not complaining, I am just sharing my thoughts on what its like to be on the other side of the game, it doesn't feel fun at all. I am surprised people who aren't hardcore into PvP or PvE even enjoy this game.

Deleted

l2appropriate caps lock.

MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)....the RPG bit doesn't count as part of the acronym?

eSport (You don't need to capitalise the whole thing)

Actually, fuck this. Just stop using pointless, random caps lock. While you think it emphasises you point, it doesn't. It makes you look like an uneducated, uninformed douchebag. Also, it hurts my eyes- In future, try to QQ more effectively.
    2/10

Not bad, but not very original. Try harder next time.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrio
    I am surprised people who are hardcore PvE even enjoy this game.
    fixt

Alot of people in this thread are right..

You are season behind gear wise..

It takes about 2 days to get full Furious thanks to the Random heroics and the insane amount of honor you recieve via Random heroics!.. Go get full furious and then do arena for Wrathfull.. Its easyier than ever

l0l, a rating out of 10 and a comment on the originality. Well I stand here humbled sir. Honestly, I bow down to your superior intellect and comeback skills.

Seriously, I hope you choke <3
    angry nerd detected

The gear disparity is larger than Blizzard intended. It's a side effect of the introduction of hard modes PvE content (and the extra tiers of rewards they came with). The PvP gear had to leap forward to keep up.

They've made PvP gear easy to get now, that's a reasonable solution. Without a doubt PvP sucks until you farm that gear though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghouler
    MW2 sucks.
    /agrees

"Yeah lets play some MW2! Its so realistic!" *Noobtubes flying everywhere, killing you without it even being close. Campers around every corner, outfitted with either a shotgun or a noobtube. Someone get a tactical nuke in about every other 5-10 games, because we all know in real life killing 25 terrorists will give you a tactical nuke.*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Morako
    /agrees

"Yeah lets play some MW2! Its so realistic!" *Noobtubes flying everywhere, killing you without it even being close. Campers around every corner, outfitted with either a shotgun or a noobtube. Someone get a tactical nuke in about every other 5-10 games, because we all know in real life killing 25 terrorists will give you a tactical nuke.*