Thread: Some dps help

Some dps help

Hey, long time reader first time poster. Just curious on if there is anything i can do on my hunter to increase dps. This isn't my main toon but i do like do well when i do play him. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Nerub&cn=Esiva

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Some dps help

Gem agi.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

First thing you need to do is get 4piece T10 and delete the other pieces you have. The only piece of T10 you shouldnt get is legs because the Northern Lights is BiS i think. Do that and your dps will increase a ton just because of the 2piece proc

Atm working on t10...got the mark from Saurfang 25 just need Frost now. I tried agility b4 ArP, it didn't seem to be as good of DPS. My Arp is 1024 atm i know thats not hard cap but my DPS goes down when I gem agility instead of ArP. If I am missing some info about the agility theory please let me know, I'm still new to hunter dps but atm i do 10k+ dps in 25 icc.

Quote Originally Posted by Herxies
    Atm working on t10...got the mark from Saurfang 25 just need Frost now. I tried agility b4 ArP, it didn't seem to be as good of DPS. My Arp is 1024 atm i know thats not hard cap but my DPS goes down when I gem agility instead of ArP. If I am missing some info about the agility theory please let me know, I'm still new to hunter dps but atm i do 10k+ dps in 25 icc.
    1) Read the sticky. It deals with most of those problems.

2) www.Femaledwarf.com It might "feel" you are doing less DPS when you gem agility, but with your ArP after gemming, it shouldn't. The differences are around 50-400 dps fully buffed so you have to take 2 exact fights. It's not a big difference either way.

edit: According to the spreadsheet, it's exactly the same if you gem agility or ArP, so you might you aswell stick to ArP.
    But change Glyph of Chimera shot to Kill shot / Hawk one.

3) Read the sticky again. It's there for a reason.

Ok I checked your armory. Change your spec to this http://www.wowhead.com/talent#cxbZ0eAoRhzGIstuiox00b
    Efficiency is pointless. If you have mana issues, move 1 more point from Improved Steady to Rapid Recuperation.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

some other hunter had a few questions about his dps too and i posted a big reply on this thread... check it out and see if it also helps you out...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-hu...mprove-my-dps/

Ty for all the help!!