Moralized from an experience in WoW today

Hey

I have been playing the game forlittle over a 1 year now. My character is a ret paladin, the first time I played was at the end first season of arena for Wotlk I think. My character is fully wrathful geared inc wrathful 2h weapon with a lot of resilience, fully properly gemmed and fully enchanted etc.

I have just been farming gold recently for Catalysm (almost have 60k saved up now) but I decided to try playing a BG for the new battleground random thing, just for honor so I could buy a gem and sell it as I was randomly close to the 10k mark for a gem.

I joined the BG and came across another ret paladin, who took me from 100% to 90% in around 2 seconds , we both judged each other and I hit him for maybe 80% of his total hp while he was forced to insta-bubble. No I did not have wings or beserker. I could tell he was in was in full deadly so I didn’t bother to armory him.

I am so moralized right now, even though I have been PvP’n for so long, I am not a clicker and I use all my, hell I even managed glads a few times on my mage back in TBC. I also like include MW2 and BC2 in my PvP experience, but I will keep PvP’n till Catacylsm.

This is not a rant, but just feel like I wanted to share it with you guys. It's a wierd feeling totally destroying another player, I haven't been in that position since I started playing.
    Snakes on an AC-130

Deleted

Re: Moralized from an experience in WoW today

very unfunny

/lock.. Magic! *Waits for mod*
    Cake!

1/10

Gave me a laugh thanks hahaha

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    very unfunny
    :-[ I thought it was kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by lockitupyo
    Hey

I have been playing the game forlittle over a 1 year now. My character is a ret paladin, the first time I played was at the end first season of arena for Wotlk I think. My character is fully wrathful geared inc wrathful 2h weapon with a lot of resilience, fully properly gemmed and fully enchanted etc.

I have just been farming gold recently for Catalysm (almost have 60k saved up now) but I decided to try playing a BG for the new battleground random thing, just for honor so I could buy a gem and sell it as I was randomly close to the 10k mark for a gem.

I joined the BG and came across another ret paladin, who took me from 100% to 90% in around 2 seconds , we both judged each other and I hit him for maybe 80% of his total hp while he was forced to insta-bubble. No I did not have wings or beserker. I could tell he was in was in full deadly so I didn’t bother to armory him.

I am so moralized right now, even though I have been PvP’n for so long, I am not a clicker and I use all my, hell I even managed glads a few times on my mage back in TBC. I also like include MW2 and BC2 in my PvP experience, but I will keep PvP’n till Catacylsm.

This is not a rant, but just feel like I wanted to share it with you guys. It's a wierd feeling totally destroying another player, I haven't been in that position since I started playing.
    I LOL'D

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Deleted

I don't get it :-\

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet
    I don't get it :-\
    He is making fun of my thread here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...-in-wow-today/

And I must say, it is fucking hilarious. Please DONT lock this shit. This is pure gold.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

been playing for little over a year
    I even managed glads a few times on my mage back in TBC
    Fail troll

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrio
    He is making fun of my thread here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...-in-wow-today/

And I must say, it is fucking hilarious. Please DONT lock this shit. This is pure gold.
    after reading yours i get it

I dont care if they lock it or not.

I just always wondered when someone made a post that was about something bad that happened to them ie getting ninjad, killed in a bg, kicked from a raid etc etc. That the person who commited "the crime", for lack of a better word, was also on mmo. And if they were, what was going through their head at the time of "the happening." This is that persons side, prolly with a bit to much copypasta, but non the less...
    Snakes on an AC-130

15+ Year Old Account

Made me chuckle alittle.

+1 for you!