Poll: If there was only one raid-size, what would you consider the ideal raid-size for PvE content?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ideal PvE Raid size.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    Get rid of 10 and 25 mans and replace them with a single 20 man raid atmosphere imo.
    I'd like that.

I would actually really love to see 15 or 20-man raids. My guild usually has a few too many for just a 10 but not nearly enough for 25s.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

40 mans were my favourite because they had a team feeling , but so do 10 mans . I remember doing a couple of them on my firends account a few years ago . 10 mans I feel every player does his job but 40 mans take it for me since downing the boss had an epic feeling and the screems on vent were well , bloody noisy woke my friends 16 year old sister up once when on vent :P .

Now I have my own account (since 3 years ago) and am enjoying wow myself but with Vent on a much lower volume
    Insert Signiture here.

Whoever voted 40 is a spastic.
    Just because you played vanilla 40 had to be the best.
    No it was horrible, 40 people in a raid let alone a guild to show up every night was dreadful.
    20/25 is much better.
    Sick of these nostlagia fags who make vanilla wow out to be the best game ever.

10+ Year Old Account

I voted 30.

There's a simple reason for it - it's 3 10man raids. 20 would work as well. 10 -> 25 just doesn't translate well. 10 -> 20 or 10 -> 30 would.

I voted 15 man because I think right now it would work well. For a 10 man raid you really have to work to have the right classes/specs to get most or all of the good buffs/debuffs covered. With out those the raid is a bit harder than it would be otherwise. The extra 5 slots should simplify this quite a bit with out making things too much more difficult to organize.

On the other hand some of the leaked cataclysm info seems to indicate that they are further reducing the number of buffs and debuffs available so that might make everything in 10's that much easier.

If they do keep 2 raid sizes I'd much prefer if the larger size was an even multiple of the smaller size. Such as 10 and 20 man raids or 15 and 30 man raids or even 10 and 30 man raids.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Voted 25.
    I bet 40 sounds more "fun" and "epic".

But its not the ideal raid size at all.

Voted 20, 40 was chaos back then really. Too hard to organize, and besides that there is no reason to have 40.

I liked Zul'Gurub, so ill go for 20 again.