Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warriors and All the Nerfs....

So we had the warbringer + shield slam + concussion blow nerf combo. Then we had the nerf to bladestorm that made a 51 point talent useless, not to mention the loss in dps. What nerf do you think is coming next?

Re: Warriors and All the Nerfs....

Everyone thinks pallys and huntards are the biggest QQers ever, but man, warriors give them a damn good run for their money.

QQ moar all classes get buffEd and nerfed warriors are fine atm just because u can't global ppl with ur nose anymore I think it's an l2play issue

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Suck it up princess, you don't roll a warrior to complain 24/7, you roll one to smash somebody's face in. I wouldn't give two shits if our 51 point talent was bending over and breaking out the lube. Skilled players compensate nerfs will more strategy, bads complain until it gets changed back. Which one do you sound like?

Edit: Alright, that probably sounded a little harsh. But really, people need to stop complaining about nerfs, I've had no problem pvping on my warrior even after they made Bladestorm disarm-able.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Useless? You obviously have no idea how to use Bladestorm.

you also forgot to mention how 60% of the rogue population is too retarded to wait for bladestorm to dismantle warriors

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Warriors are still fine, each and every nerf was deserved and not overdone.

Regards: A warrior with 277 weapon
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I'm quite enjoying my 13k revenge crits while wearing PvE gear.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrimes
    you also forgot to mention how 60% of the rogue population is too retarded to wait for bladestorm to dismantle warriors
    80 they still think they got me on the burst with a hpall toppin me off

Quote Originally Posted by The Painkiller
    Suck it up princess, you don't roll a warrior to complain 24/7
    I dunno, there's a pretty large amount of historical data that says otherwise. ;D

In all seriousness, nerfs aren't a big deal, everyone gets nerfed. Everyone also gets buffed. Everyone has their time in the Sun, in which they get to be horrifically overpowered for a period of time(except maybe shaman ), and everyone has to deal with being really crappy for a time.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

I like my warrior a lot, but if they nerf me into being a better tank which deals more damage still, I will be very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265
    Everyone thinks pallys and huntards are the biggest QQers ever, but man, warriors give them a damn good run for their money.
    It's weird, isn't it? My main's a war and I'm constantly surprised at how whiny some other wars are. Do they not play other classes? Life as a war is niiiiiice.

I heard tanking is hard in PvP LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I heard warriors aren't topping meters anymore.... oh wait

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

only problem i can se as a warrior compared to my dk and enh shammy is the stance dance to be able to silence and intercept i hate it i can understand that the pure defencive cooldowns are in defenceive stance.

my solution to this problem is that why do we have 2 offencive stances these days its not like it were in vanilla or bc anymore so i sugest that they should merge battle stance and zerker stance
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz
    only problem i can se as a warrior compared to my dk and enh shammy is the stance dance to be able to silence and intercept i hate it i can understand that the pure defencive cooldowns are in defenceive stance.

my solution to this problem is that why do we have 2 offencive stances these days its not like it were in vanilla or bc anymore so i sugest that they should merge battle stance and zerker stance
    Or you could like, create macros to equip shield then silence, or macros that let you switch stance then intercept (which is in, arguably, the most offensive of stances, but whatever). Macros is for cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz

pls die in a fire and never speak of merging berserker and battle stance we dont need it

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Theres nothing to QQ about, they may have nerfed warriors, but we've had a few buffs in that time, (armored to the teeth and revenge to name a couple)
    If you find theese small nerfs that much a problem, them yoru obviously not using enough of the warrior abilities; if you cant kill anyone with those nerfs/buffs then you may want to consider rerolling, because warriors are quite nicely balanced

10+ Year Old Account

The nerfs were needed. Warriors are still ridiculous in PvP...
    What is worth fighting for?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar
    Or you could like, create macros to equip shield then silence, or macros that let you switch stance then intercept (which is in, arguably, the most offensive of stances, but whatever). Macros is for cool!
    i got those macros :P but that doesnt matte since latency and gcd destroys a warriors day
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

pls die in a fire and never speak of merging berserker and battle stance we dont need it
    Yes, please die in a fire...
    Please feed me :P